Thread: Anyone else MISS the GOLD medal we won in Double Trap?

Post imported post

Sheesh...I didn't see anything on cnn.com's Olympics page about how our guy won gold in Double Trap...and set TWO Olympic records.

Post imported post

Only place I saw anything about it was digging through the individual data about medals on yahoo and the medal itself on the IOC pages. I haven't even heard the shooting competitions be mentioned in passing on NBC yet.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

Isn't China "Anti-Gun"

I thought I heard that they even had to havethe shooting partsin a different country.

China might not even let that info be published on their news.

I've been watching for any news on this. If you hear of any more, let us know..

State Researcher

Post imported post

Women's beach vollyeball is more interesting to most?

Post imported post

sv, so does bush

Post imported post

sorry you missed it but they did carry it with sound bites and pictures of him breaking doubles as well as mentioning the record. Not defending NBC but it was covered. Not all of us are retired and can stay at the tube 24/7. One of the perks of not having to be anywhere.

Post imported post

buzzsaw wrote:
    sorry you missed it but they did carry it with sound bites and pictures of him breaking doubles as well as mentioning the record. Not defending NBC but it was covered. Not all of us are retired and can stay at the tube 24/7. One of the perks of not having to be anywhere.
    Well, I'm certainly happy to hear that at least they did carry it even if not at a time of day that non-retired Republicans would be home to watch it :P
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

sorry you missed it. My dad once advised me to retire early and often. It seems to be working out. Incase you aren't able to you might get one of those tivo things that lets you come back and watch at your convience.