• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Yadkin Carry Laws

jt1562000

imported post

I will be traveling from D.C. to Yadkinville in a couple of weeks. I know I can OC in virginia, but what about north carolina? And does anyone know more specifics for yadkin county? Thank You for your help!

jt1562000

imported post

I saw that N.C. was open carry, but that certain areas can restrict it. Something about open display laws being used to stop open carry. I just wanted to make sure before I arrived and found out the hard way.:p Thanks for your help!

marine dad

imported post

hi,

i live in yadkin co, and regularly oc. have NEVER had a problem of any kind. yadkin is a pretty laid back little community, they are much more concerned with dui's than firearms, cause everyone here has firearms and there is never any trouble.

enjoy your stay

grimstar

imported post

+1

I also live in Yadkin County and open carry quite often, especially in warmer weather. I have had no problems so far.

Maybe you, I, and MarineDad could have an open carry lunch. :D

Grimstar

jt1562000

imported post

Im in for a lunch. It will be me and another Marine visiting a friend in Yadkinville. We will be there in late aug or early sept depending on when we can get the time off. Ive never been in the area, but we can gps about any location.

marine dad

imported post

everything in yadkinville is on the same street pretty much, side by side. my son and his wife will be home from camp lejeune the weekend of the 29th. im sure he will be up for a lunch with fellow jarheads, lol