• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holster for Glock 35

cmdio

imported post

Wondering if anyone out there also has a Glock 35, and how they carry it. I had a hard time finding anything in stores that fit it, and have not found anything with any real retention. Blackhawk doesn't make a Serpa that fits, and I've had a hard time finding anything that I like that is also not super expensive. Wondering what anyone else uses.

Hiredgun30

imported post

i like galco holsters.. i purchased a leather version for under 50.00

i had a model 35 for awhile and i had the same delima.. i used a fobus for awhile
until i bought a galco spider and galco matrix.

Motor-T

imported post

Look for holsters with an open bottom that are designed to have the muzzle protrude from the bottom of the holster. My CC and IDPA holsters for the G34 (same size gun) are "slide" type holsters that will accomadate sub-compact, compact, full size, and long slide guns in the same holster.