• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Finally saw a unicorn

Dave The Welder

imported post

I was out running some errands just a few minutes ago (CCing :() and my last stop before home was the motorcycle dealership to get a replacement screw for my helmet. I was getting it fixed when in walk a couple of guys, one of which was OCing a Glock in a black SERPA holster. I ran over and started talking with him and he's not even a member of the board!! Turns out he's one of Tanman's friends and apparently there's a whole slew of them that are OCing everywhere in the Tri-Cities but aren't members here!! It's a great feeling to know that our movement is larger than just our board. :celebrate Anyway, I told him about the site and encouraged him to visit and post on it.

BlaineG

imported post

:cool:Alright, someone tell the new guy what a Unicorn is, please......

FogRider

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
just_a_car wrote:
joeroket wrote:
Another person OC'ing in the wild. Typically they are not known on the forums or by anyone from the forums.
...in other words, the stuff of myth and legend. ;)
I thought I had that position nailed down on here?;)
I still believe you exist. I've never seen you, but deep down I just know you are out there, like Bigfoot with a gun.

Bear 45/70

imported post

FogRider wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
just_a_car wrote:
joeroket wrote:
Another person OC'ing in the wild. Typically they are not known on the forums or by anyone from the forums.
...in other words, the stuff of myth and legend. ;)
I thought I had that position nailed down on here?;)
I still believe you exist. I've never seen you, but deep down I just know you are out there, like Bigfoot with a gun.
RoflLg.gif

cynicist

imported post

There's guys in the Yakima Valley that OC too, but I think considering who they are, it's for the effect of everyone knowing you carry a gun.

BlaineG

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
Blaine, that's a unicorn, with a horn. Not a nerd like you.
RoflLg.gif
With a broken horn, Fred......The end of one of my 3 JFrames is usually sticking out a little bit.......Most women just assume I'm glad to see them....:cool:

trevorthebusdriver

imported post

My first unicorn! :celebrate

10:30 AM 24th Ave in Ballard

I saw an OC crossing the street while I was driving my bus this morning.

The man was wearing a "Springfield Armory" T-Shirt.

Any of you fit that description?