• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Blackhawk Mag Holders

jt1562000

imported post

Has anyone ever used these? Iam looking to be able to carry an extra mag when a double mag holder is not appropriate. I like the open top style, but am up for suggestions. Thank you.

cmdio

imported post

I've got one and I love it. Looks great with my bladetech holster. Also that price is ALOT better than what I paid for it at a big box outdoors store. Anyway, its a great mag holder

Fallschirjmäger

imported post

I use one, it has a pretty secure grip on the magazine. My only caveat is that they are fairly thick, about .75 inches betwwn the belt and the body of the magazine.

beradcee

imported post

Got one for my G23. Double stack so it's a little thick for my liking but it works. Decent retention but I wouldn't leave the magin for an extended time. Mine seems to have lost a little of it's 'spring' but it could just be me. Got it for just under $20 @ Gander Mtn.

sean3686

imported post

I have one and will be getting another as soon as they have them in stock at the local range. there great!
I do tactical shooting once a week and use it there with quick reloads every time.
I OC with it and never had it fall out or come lose either.