Thread: Follervill walmart robbed.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Fowlerville Police investigating armed robbery

[/i]Fowlerville Police are investigating an armed robbery that occurred at a Wal-Mart store Wednesday night.

According to police, two males entered the 970 Gehringer Drive at about 9:01 p.m. and approached a cashier.
    The suspects reportedly demanded cash and displayed a weapon.

The cashier gave the suspects an undisclosed amount of money, and the two males fled the store.

According to police, the suspects were then picked up outside the store by a subject driving a dark gray or black minivan , possibly a 2000 to 2004 Oldsmobile or GM model van.

No one was injured in the incident. No one is in custody at this time.

One suspect is described as a black male, approximately 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighing about 160 pounds and wearing a white T-shirt and athletic shorts.

The second suspect is described as a white male, about 6 feet tall with a heavy build, wearing a black jean jacket and shorts. This suspect reportedly has three tear drop tattoos next to his right eye.

Both suspects are believed to be approximately 20 to 25 years old.

Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call the Fowlerville Police Department at 223-8711.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/a.../middayupdates
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

"Why do you carry?"

So I don't get robbed at Wal-Mart.

*S*

Post imported post

I was there. I was in the back of the store getting a new HDMI Cable and heard a commotion towards the front of the store. Didnt think anything of it. Went to the front and they were questioning a bunch of people at the north entrance(maybe south as well). Talked with one of the officers on site and he told me about the robbery.

I had two thoughts running through my head after I left.

1)Im glad noone was hurt.

2)This is going to do one of two things:

Help my attempts at getting the manager to be ok with OC in his store, or hurt it.
    Im hoping that it helps.
    The only terrorists I see nowadays are at the Capital.

The statements made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of OCDO or its members.

Post imported post

When seconds count the police are only minutes away

all good people carry protection, hum what an idea:what:

Post imported post

Update.

Not only was it robbery, but hostage taking as well. I just talked toa friend that works at the Customer service department. The suspects approached the cashier, said they had a gun, the cashier gave them approx. $1400.00, then the gunmen forced the cashier and the customer service rep(not my friend) out the door of the stoor and held them at "gunpoint" while they got in their getaway car and fled.

The statements made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of OCDO or its members.

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

This is a perfect example of why people need to protect themselves and their loved ones. This could happen to anyone of us. (doesn't mean the bad guys would get away with it though ) In today's society having the ability to defend ones self is a basic human NEED , for lack of a better word, you just never know what can happen.

Post imported post

I've OC'ed in that store several times. However, each time it was right after I got off work, so I was still in my Security guard uniform.
    Big Gay Al
    Coordinator, Michigan Pink Pistols
    Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal FNX-45 .45ACP 16 rounds of hurt.

Post imported post

Big Gay Al wrote:
    I've OC'ed in that store several times. However, each time it was right after I got off work, so I was still in my Security guard uniform.
    Ive done it once. Kind of a test run. It was at around 2am on a saturday morning. No troubles. Noone seemed to notice. I even bought something so I could go through the checkout. I just hope they catch these scumbags.

Post imported post

Sounds like they may have caught the guys who did this. Will post news story when I find em.