• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Beretta

Sheepdawg

imported post

I have a PX4 in .45 and the accuracy is awesome! My roommate shot it for the first time last week. We were out in the desert and he was shooting at an old gin bottle. First shot he shoots the neck off the bottle, second shot he shoots the bottle in half, and third shot he completely destroys the rest. He couldn't believe how easy it was to shoot.

G

imported post

Well, I could only skim the first page, but it looks like noone has ANY experience with these (so why are you posting???)

I have one in 9mm. It was my wifes first gun. Its very leftie friendly, even a reverseable mag release. I think Ill put my release back, though, as Ive just gotten used to it being on the left side.

I Love the rotating barrell. The reason more arent made like this is the machining is more complex, and therefore more expensive. But it makes the gun More Accurate.
the backstraps are marginal IMO, no real difference in the feel.

The sights were set high and left, but easily fixed. Ammo if fine, dont use steel or aluminum cased stuff though. It causes feeding problems in the Magazines.

Its now my main carry weapon, since I sold my ruger P95DC (also a great gun for south-paws)

Also, someone wondered about holsters?? I got a custom holster from Gould & Goulrich I believe it was an 803 pancake style, also avail for lefties. Very comfy, and holds it really tight, and tight against my hip.

Now, saying my .02 Ill go back and read the rest of the trolling.