Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More goodies from Hussein-O

Post imported post

Since he has a habit of shooting off his mouth without thinking I aint in the least surprised by this.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/..._trials_1.html

"You can teach 'em, but you cant learn 'em."

Post imported post

if he had a teleprompter, he may have sounded intelligent.

Post imported post

It just keeps getting scarier.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

yeahYeah wrote:
    That's why he refuses to debate McCain in a Townhall style forum. No telepromters.

Post imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
    yeahYeah wrote:
    That's why he refuses to debate McCain in a Townhall style forum. No telepromters.
    That would just be funny.

BO: Uh, um, er, uh...

JM: Uhhhhh......

Post imported post

the same group of people who made a career of bashing Bush's way of talking have nominated a guy who is incapable of coherence.

Post imported post

Hussien-O has also been endorsed by the communist party. Nothing like support from your own kind.

Here's Hussein-O's new campaign symbol;

Banned

Post imported post

Sounds good to me. I'd like to see an investigation regardless of who gets elected. This current administration's crimes go well beyond the war itself and seeing politicians held accountable for once is something I'm sure the vast majority of the American people, not to mention the rest of the world, would love to see.

Post imported post

Goddammit, I thought we were through with this Hussein ****.

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    Sounds good to me. I'd like to see an investigation regardless of who gets elected. This current administration's crimes go well beyond the war itself and seeing politicians held accountable for once is something I'm sure the vast majority of the American people, not to mention the rest of the world, would love to see.
    I'd like to see politicians held accountable for their dirty deeds too but Hussein-O only intends to hit the Bush administration. Do you think he'll investgate the Clinton administration's dirty deeds, which is a long list in itself? Hell no he would'nt because this aint about justice, it's aboutpolitics.

http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/crime2.html

http://members.aol.com/patriot888/clincrim.txt

Post imported post

FogRider wrote:
    .....I thought we were through with this Hussein @#$%.
    That's his name isn't it......:P

Tarzan

Post imported post

tarzan1888 wrote:
    FogRider wrote:
    .....I thought we were through with this Hussein @#$%.
    That's his name isn't it......:P

Tarzan
    Yeah, it is. I'm not sure what's more annoying though, the b. HUSSEIN obama comments, or the "What? I'm just saying his name!" response you get when you call them on it. It's just getting a little retarded.

Also, I just noticed my french got censored. Is that a new filter, or did a moderator do that?

Banned

Post imported post

Huck wrote:
    AWDstylez wrote:
    I'd like to see politicians held accountable for their dirty deeds too but Hussein-O only intends to hit the Bush administration. Do you think he'll investgate the Clinton administration's dirty deeds, which is a long list in itself? Hell no he would'nt because this aint about justice, it's aboutpolitics.

http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/crime2.html

http://members.aol.com/patriot888/clincrim.txt

Better late than never. Obviously mostpoliticians are corrupt, but you have to start somewhere and Bush is an excellent starting place because he's damn near the record holder for severely damaging illegal activity and mass public (home and abroad) contempt. I don't really care why Obamais doing it, and I have no doubt that it isn't about justice; it serves the purpose regardless.

Post imported post

I don't think he scares anyone with his ignorantstatements.He's only trying to stir his party’s pot. But in the mean time he furthersthe distancing of real Americans fromhis anti-American views, and that a good thing, so keep it up Osama Obama.
    Im proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Post imported post

Osama Obama, huh? Clever. Make that up yourself, did you?

Post imported post

FogRider wrote:
    Funny thing, the first time I heard it was on CNN of all places.
    Im proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Post imported post

That doesn't make it any less retarded.

Post imported post

Actually, it does.

OSAMA HUSSEIN BIN LADEN

Post imported post

FogRider wrote:
    Ted Kenedy was the first one to do so publicly so I guess we would appropriately blame him ....
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

Someone texted me this the other day..............

If Lincoln is on the Five
    Franklin on the Hundred
    will Obama get to be on the food stamp?
    Favorite recent Quote:
    "As long as I'm prosecutor, if someone comes into a store with a gun and I've said it before and I'll say it again they have forfeited their right not to be shot,"
    Hamilton County, Ohio - prosecutor; Joe Deters

Post imported post

deepdiver wrote:
    Ted Kenedy was the first one to do so publicly so I guess we would appropriately blame him ....
    Ah, well, by all means let's keep repeating it. Let's not look at stuff that might matter, his last name rhymes with Osama, and his middle name is Hussien! I mean, what more evidence do you need that the guy is a terrorist out to destroy America!

Banned

Post imported post

FogRider wrote:
    deepdiver wrote:
    Ah, well, by all means let's keep repeating it. Let's not look at stuff that might matter, his last name rhymes with Osama, and his middle name is Hussien! I mean, what more evidence do you need that the guy is a terrorist out to destroy America!

I'll second that.

There's real reasons he sucks; his name is not one of them. Calling him "Hussein" or "Osama Obama" or any other parody of his name just makes you sound like an uninformed,bandwagoningtool.

Post imported post

FogRider wrote:
    That doesn't make it any less retarded.
    My Uncle is mentally retarded,a person thatcould neverthinkup such funny stuff. The media's attempt at humor and I though is rather funny, especially since I heard it on the Communist News Network.Look at all the funny name callingseen on the forum, its harmless and humorous.

Post imported post

I'm inclined to agree with FogRider on this one. I can't stand Obama one bit, but this Osama Hussein Obama crap makes the guy look better than he is, by making us look dumb.

Post imported post

FogRider wrote:
    deepdiver wrote:
    I didn't take sides on the matter and I refer to him as Obama. I was just answering the question as to where it came from with the first public use of which I am aware after which I started seeing it on the net. Don't kill the messenger :shock:

There is so much evidence that Obama would be a destructive to this nation as president that calling him names only trivializes the clear and present danger he presents to our standard of living and entire way of life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast