• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

More goodies from Hussein-O

yeahYeah

imported post

the same group of people who made a career of bashing Bush's way of talking have nominated a guy who is incapable of coherence.

Huck

imported post

Hussien-O has also been endorsed by the communist party. Nothing like support from your own kind.

Here's Hussein-O's new campaign symbol;

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Sounds good to me. I'd like to see an investigation regardless of who gets elected. This current administration's crimes go well beyond the war itself and seeing politicians held accountable for once is something I'm sure the vast majority of the American people, not to mention the rest of the world, would love to see.

Huck

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
Sounds good to me. I'd like to see an investigation regardless of who gets elected. This current administration's crimes go well beyond the war itself and seeing politicians held accountable for once is something I'm sure the vast majority of the American people, not to mention the rest of the world, would love to see.

I'd like to see politicians held accountable for their dirty deeds too but Hussein-O only intends to hit the Bush administration. Do you think he'll investgate the Clinton administration's dirty deeds, which is a long list in itself? Hell no he would'nt because this aint about justice, it's aboutpolitics.

http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/crime2.html

http://members.aol.com/patriot888/clincrim.txt

FogRider

imported post

tarzan1888 wrote:
FogRider wrote:
.....I thought we were through with this Hussein @#$%.

That's his name isn't it......:p

Tarzan
Yeah, it is. I'm not sure what's more annoying though, the b. HUSSEIN obama comments, or the "What? I'm just saying his name!" response you get when you call them on it. It's just getting a little retarded.

Also, I just noticed my french got censored. Is that a new filter, or did a moderator do that?

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Huck wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:

I'd like to see politicians held accountable for their dirty deeds too but Hussein-O only intends to hit the Bush administration. Do you think he'll investgate the Clinton administration's dirty deeds, which is a long list in itself? Hell no he would'nt because this aint about justice, it's aboutpolitics.

http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/crime2.html

http://members.aol.com/patriot888/clincrim.txt

Better late than never. Obviously mostpoliticians are corrupt, but you have to start somewhere and Bush is an excellent starting place because he's damn near the record holder for severely damaging illegal activity and mass public (home and abroad) contempt. I don't really care why Obamais doing it, and I have no doubt that it isn't about justice; it serves the purpose regardless.

jbone

imported post

I don't think he scares anyone with his ignorantstatements.He's only trying to stir his party’s pot. But in the mean time he furthersthe distancing of real Americans fromhis anti-American views, and that a good thing, so keep it up Osama Obama.

jbone

imported post

FogRider wrote:
Osama Obama, huh? Clever. Make that up yourself, did you?
Funny thing, the first time I heard it was on CNN of all places.

FiremanJoe

imported post

Someone texted me this the other day..............

If Lincoln is on the Five
Franklin on the Hundred
will Obama get to be on the food stamp?