• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

More goodies from Hussein-O

FogRider

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
Ted Kenedy was the first one to do so publicly so I guess we would appropriately blame him ....
Ah, well, by all means let's keep repeating it. Let's not look at stuff that might matter, his last name rhymes with Osama, and his middle name is Hussien! I mean, what more evidence do you need that the guy is a terrorist out to destroy America!

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

FogRider wrote:
deepdiver wrote:
Ted Kenedy was the first one to do so publicly so I guess we would appropriately blame him ....
Ah, well, by all means let's keep repeating it. Let's not look at stuff that might matter, his last name rhymes with Osama, and his middle name is Hussien! I mean, what more evidence do you need that the guy is a terrorist out to destroy America!

I'll second that.

There's real reasons he sucks; his name is not one of them. Calling him "Hussein" or "Osama Obama" or any other parody of his name just makes you sound like an uninformed,bandwagoningtool.

jbone

imported post

FogRider wrote:
That doesn't make it any less retarded.

My Uncle is mentally retarded,a person thatcould neverthinkup such funny stuff. The media's attempt at humor and I though is rather funny, especially since I heard it on the Communist News Network.Look at all the funny name callingseen on the forum, its harmless and humorous.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I'm inclined to agree with FogRider on this one. I can't stand Obama one bit, but this Osama Hussein Obama crap makes the guy look better than he is, by making us look dumb.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

FogRider wrote:
deepdiver wrote:
I didn't take sides on the matter and I refer to him as Obama. I was just answering the question as to where it came from with the first public use of which I am aware after which I started seeing it on the net. Don't kill the messenger :shock:

There is so much evidence that Obama would be a destructive to this nation as president that calling him names only trivializes the clear and present danger he presents to our standard of living and entire way of life.

tarzan1888

imported post

FogRider wrote:
tarzan1888 wrote:
FogRider wrote:
.....I thought we were through with this Hussein @#$%.

That's his name isn't it......:p

Tarzan
Yeah, it is. I'm not sure what's more annoying though, the b. HUSSEIN obama comments, or the "What? I'm just saying his name!" response you get when you call them on it. It's just getting a little retarded.

Also, I just noticed my french got censored. Is that a new filter, or did a moderator do that?

I have no problem calling anyone by their name and I call policemen and firemen by their names too.

We don't need cheep shots at anyone including Obama or McCain.

As far as your french...since you ask. I left some of your french out of my reply because it offends me, If someone altered the rest I know nothing of it.

I will never have any use for any comments that take the Lords name in vain.

In my estimation a true adult can express himself properly with out doing that.

Tarzan

FogRider

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
I didn't take sides on the matter and I refer to him as Obama. I
was just answering the question as to where it came from with the first
public use of which I am aware after which I started seeing it on the
net. Don't kill the messenger :shock:

There is so much evidence that Obama would be a destructive to this
nation as president that calling him names only trivializes the clear
and present danger he presents to our standard of living and entire way
of life.

I wasn't really directing that at you, I was aware your comment was
made in jest. I was directing the comment towards those that would make
the same comment as yours seriously.

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

Wow, I read through this whole 2 page conversation hoping to gather some more information about Obama and such, but instead I read 1.5 pages of people bickering about name calling. Way to go, guys! :?

(On a side note, the word Obama shows up on the spell check as incorrect. At least the computer's got it right.)

Weak 9mm

imported post

I'm surprised anybody cares about what somebody else calls this Osama Bin Laden Saddam Hussein guy. He's a nutcase, a communist and the number of people who have jumped on his little bandwagon is scary. As much as I hated that supposed McCain commercial, a lot of Hussein's popularity really does have to do with ridiculous crap. He's not fit to run this country, but people like this or that about his personality so they want him to be in a position of power. That's all the presidential elections seems to be anymore anyway, a popularity contest. The level of knowledge in this country seems to be incredibly low and people want to vote for whoever is "cooler" or whoever their friends are voting for.

I'm also tired of how much power the president seems to have. Well, maybe I'm really saying I'm tired of how much power people would like to hand the president. Sometimes I get the feeling people actually think of the president as a sort of dictator, who should be able to do anything he (Or she, I guess) wants. They want Hussein to come in and take over and put the last president to death (Or something) and take away our rights and everything else. Sometimes it really sounds like his supporters are wishing for an all out dictator.

So ANYWAY,

Who is willing to take this back to the original topic? I am willing to do that and I'm sure DreQo is.

FogRider

imported post

Well, I apologize to the OP for jacking his thread. I am done on the subject. It's painfully obvious at this point I am not convincing anyone, so whatever. Call the guy what you want, but anyone insisting on calling him a terrorist/communist, focusing on his middle name, comparing him to Osama, you are just making yourself look bad.

Bullbuster

imported post

I do get a kick out of the bumper stickers I see around here for the Donkey party stating "Blacks for Obama" with a black clinched fist next to it. I

f they ain't an extremist supporter I don't know what is.