• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to Oregon

lilbluehonda

imported post

Hello to all! :D

My girlfriend and I will be moving to Eugene in the coming months :celebrate.Tracy will be attendingUO next fall.We are supporters of the right to carry, "open& concealed." We will be obtaining our CHL's once we get settled in. We look forward to attending one of your open carry events and meeting all of you on this forum.

Regards,

Tim & Tracy

lilbluehonda

imported post

Thanks ! :D Actually, we live in California right now, but not for much longer. I have 20 acres out in Chiloquin in whichI plan to build a vacation cabin. Very peacefull out there! In the mean time we will be moving to Eugene so my girlfriend can get her degree in Architecture at UO.

Cheers!

Tim

Cougfan2

Opt-Out Members
imported post

Well, I guess if you have to become a Duck to get you out to Oregon, I suppose it's worth it to get another 2A supporter, particularly in the People's Republic of Eugene. :lol: Spoken as a WSU Cougar fan!

Seriously, you will be most welcome. If you are ever up Portland way on a weekend, I would be glad to host you both for a range day at Douglas Ridge Rifle Club.