• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First Post

BlaineG

imported post

Bear 45-70 is a buddy and told me about this place. You guys do good work. I carry 24-7 and have not, as of yet, open carried......I'm with ya, though! Carry On:)

jbone

imported post

Once you start you can't stop. OC that is.. its good FREE stuff.

BlaineG

imported post

joeroket wrote:
BlaineG wrote:
Bear 45-70 is a buddy
We'll try to not hold that against you. :lol:

Welcome.
After almost 10 years, I've got used to it...... Kind of like that syndrome where the kidnapped person starts to like his captors just to ease the pain.....:monkey

Alwayspacking

Campaign Veteran
imported post

BlaineG wrote:
joeroket wrote:
BlaineG wrote:
Bear 45-70 is a buddy
We'll try to not hold that against you. :lol:

Welcome.
After almost 10 years, I've got used to it...... Kind of like that syndrome where the kidnapped person starts to like his captors just to ease the pain.....:monkey

HAHA

Bear is the one guy I wanted to meet when I went to a OC meeting. I evenasked about him:D

Welcome

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Always,
You gotta head close to the "Bear Den" I don't think Bear wanders far away from Mason County much. :p

Fred, you are such the celebrity! Everyone wants to meet you! :shock:

Alwayspacking

Campaign Veteran
imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
Always,
You gotta head close to the "Bear Den" I don't think Bear wanders far away from Mason County much. :p

haha yeah i will have to venture in his neck of the woods some time. Pun intended

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Bear has friends that OPENLY ADMIT to be victims of Stockholm Syndrome! I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!

Bear 45/70

imported post

G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Bear has friends that OPENLY ADMIT to be victims of Stockholm Syndrome! I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!
RoflLg.gif
You need to remember that Blaine is retired Army and already had Stockholm Syndrome from his time there. I'm just his excuse for continuing to act that way.

just_a_car

imported post

Welcome.

With this hot weather, I'm rather surprised I'm not seeing more and more people looking into OC. Honestly, it's a pain in the ass (and the armpits) to have to conceal (and there are places that I MUST).

Bear 45/70

imported post

Alwayspacking wrote:
sv_libertarian wrote:
Always,

haha yeah i will have to venture in his neck of the woods some time. Pun intendedThe

The Mason County OC picnic at Twanoh State Park on Hood Canal on the 31st would be a good time to do so.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/14319.html