• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Florida Increases Term of CWL from 5-7 years!!!

endtimer08

imported post

unclear or just stupid here lol Does it mean that when i renew, it's still just for 5 years since I've had mine for 12 years now?

tittiger

imported post

Answer me one question:

What are you going to do when Caesar requires permits for your other God given rights?

Are you going to excitedly exclaim "FL extends Bible permits to 6 years!"?

Or "FL extends Free Speech permits to 8 years"?

It will come and you are leading the way.

We already beg Caesar for permission to exercise what were God given inalienable rights not long ago.

Would a founding father have asked Caesar for:
Permission to marry?
A license to travel on horseback?
To work in a certain profession?
To grow his hemp crop?
To travel to Cuba?
To own a flint lock or a cannon?
To build their homes?

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

We have become a nation of permissions not one of rights and you are celebrating your servitude!

I think many of you need a refresher on the Constitution THE LAW OF THE LAND...

http://www.archive.org/details/Michael_Badnarik

You need to tell your congress-criminals that Americans do not ask for their God given rights. Remind the idiots that their job is to protect these rights.

What kind of people are you putting into government anyhow?

Joe
http://truthtribune.com

opspecial

imported post

well, as i see it - once we as americans have allowed the government to take away or restrict our rights, all we can do is fight (inch) our way back to the basics.there has to be a starting point to regain lost ground from the years our rights have eroded. this site and others like it along with all the supporters will definately make a bigdiference. keep up the good work.

:quirky:monkey

tittiger

imported post

opspecial wrote:
well, as i see it - once we as americans have allowed the government to take away or restrict our rights, all we can do is fight (inch) our way back to the basics.there has to be a starting point to regain lost ground from the years our rights have eroded. this site and others like it along with all the supporters will definately make a bigdiference. keep up the good work.

Sure we can inch our way back but with the full understanding of what our rights are and should be!

Contrary to this - sites like this condition people to behave as if their rights are actually permissions and they will never get them back that way.
I mean you guys have not even begun to address automatic weapons or artillery or anything else. I would even bet that people here would fight me on this demonstrating to me that people that are supposedly on "our side" do not even understand what a right is.

If people on our side are not even educated enough to understand this what chance do we have of getting them back?

I agree with you totally that we will have to fight piecemeal i.e. "inch our way back"

BUT our side has to first understand what rights are and where we are headed and they absolutely do not. If they did the title of the post would have been something like "carry permits extended - now how to get rid of the god forsaken unconstitutional things" The title of this post gives the impression that the author believes the state gives you a right with that permit and that is a fatal and dangerous way to think.

We have as much of an educational battle within our ranks as outside of them.

Joe
http://truthtribune.com

ilbob

Campaign Veteran
imported post

feel free to acquire all the WMD you feel you need and see where it gets you.

rights are sometimes trumped by brute force. staying alive is more important so that you can eventually win out.

tittiger

imported post

ilbob wrote:
feel free to acquire all the WMD you feel you need and see where it gets you.

rights are sometimes trumped by brute force. staying alive is more important so that you can eventually win out.
WMD? You are EXACTLY the type of person within the ranks that I was referring to needing to be educated. Because we can't even begin to get our rights back when you don't seem to know what they are.

WMD? unreal.......

During the revolutionary war much of the artillery (cannons) were privately owned and provided to the Continental Army by the troops that owned them and if automatic weapons had been invented they would have owned them also.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

tittiger wrote:
rant snipped.....
Spoken by someone with a Phd. in OCDO obviously.

We are not extreme here but there are sites you might enjoy more - unless your intent is to be abrasive and irritable.

Try not typing in all caps and smaller font - it is considered yelling. Post constructively without lecturing and maybe someone will listen to your logic. We shall see.

Yata hey

tittiger

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
tittiger wrote:
rant snipped.....
Spoken by someone with a Phd. in OCDO obviously.

We are not extreme here but there are sites you might enjoy more - unless your intent is to be abrasive and irritable.

Try not typing in all caps and smaller font - it is considered yelling. Post constructively without lecturing and maybe someone will listen to your logic. We shall see.

Yata hey
And you are the font god I take it? My eyes happen to be pretty poor and I would appreciate it if you typed in a larger font size font.

THANKS
(that was called emphasis not yelling
)

And you know what? Sometimes some people need a bit of lecturing.