• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Open Carry Cookout on August 31st!

Attendance at Open Carry Cookout

• Yes I will be attending

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would like to attend but that date doesn't work

• I would like to attend but I fear my government

• Total voters

hugh jarmis

Centurion
imported post

Parabellum and Iwill be hosting an open carry cookout on Sunday August 31st. The cookout will take place in Waukesha county. The location is yet to be announced. The time has yet to be determined but I think either a noon or 4 oclock start time depending on what works best for those who can attend.

We would like those who are able to commit to attending toplease send a message to either of us so that we may confirm your attendance and provide you with additional information.

Food will be provided the only thing you may be asked to bring is a chair.

BJA

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Sounds great!! the morning dove opener is the next day though,I will try to change my hunting areas to somewhere around SE wisconsin so I can go to the cookout. What will we all be doing cooking and hanging out?

Hope to be there!! Ben

rDigital

imported post

Good luck and godspeed you people are in hostile territory and I for one am very happy that you are having a OC cookout. I would drive out for this from Ohio, but that means that I would have to drive through Illinois which would make me sick. Have fun. :)

S.E.WI

imported post

hugh jarmis wrote:
Mike wrote:
Folks - what's the 411 on this event? Time, place, what to bring, besides a gun, etc?

Due to lack of interest there will not be an OC Cookout on the 31st.

Quite dissappointing....
This indicates a lack of interest or, more likely, the oppression of our rights. It might just be because of Labor Day. Disappointing, yes. I'm sure everyone appreciates the effort. I know that I do even though I couldn't be there. Thanks again for trying.

Eques

imported post

S.E.WI wrote:
hugh jarmis wrote:
Mike wrote:
Folks - what's the 411 on this event? Time, place, what to bring, besides a gun, etc?

Due to lack of interest there will not be an OC Cookout on the 31st.

Quite dissappointing....
This indicates a lack of interest or, more likely, the oppression of our rights. It might just be because of Labor Day. Disappointing, yes. I'm sure everyone appreciates the effort. I know that I do even though I couldn't be there. Thanks again for trying.
Yes, Thanks for trying. I would try to make the next one if it is rescheduled.

Family Man

imported post

Please set up a new date. I haven't been online for awhile. I'll tell everyone I know. Those who OC and those who don't will support us.