• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro OC La Lawer?

sraacke

imported post

I'm always reading that if I'm harrassed or arrested for what I believe is legal carry of a gun I should call my lawer. Well, I don't have a lawer. I have a job which, while I'm not quite check to check, doesn't leave me alot of spare funds. I've never had to hunt for a lawer. So if I get arrested, who should I go to? Anyone here have recommendations for legal help in the greater Baton Rouge area? Tanger Mall Mark, who helped you after your arrest? I want a name and contact number I can keep handy in case the day ever comes I need to defend myself aganst the gestapo.

Louisiana Carry

imported post

Good luck.

Call me in about 7 years after I finish college and I will help, but in the mean time, it is just hit and miss. You will be lucky to find one that is not a lazy blow hard.

imported post

Sorry for the delay, we're up in West Monroe this weekend.

The attorney IS John Delgado, partnered with Aiden Reynolds. While they're not gun guys, they ARE willing to take on cops. Their practice is based in Baton Rouge and I HIGHLY reccomend them to anyone on this site.

imported post

Sorry for the delay, we're up in West Monroe this weekend.

The attorney IS John Delgado, partnered with Aiden Reynolds. While they're not gun guys, they ARE willing to take on cops. Their practice is based in Baton Rouge and I HIGHLY reccomend them to anyone on this site.