• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Texas Open Carry Petition Flier Campaign Needs YOUR help!

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

If you live, work, or go to college in Texas, now would be the time to pitch in!

First, do your part on the Internet by posting the screen shot of the bill board to as many blogs and web sites as you can find. A-nd if you have email lists for gun stuff, clubs,or even, gasp, PTSA stuff, send 'em the screen shot just for fun!

Second, print off some of these color fliers and post on community bulliten boards in college dorms, grocery stores, gun stores, RV parks, etc.

Third, try to organize efforts to print off black and white versions and flier cars at gun shows, political events, or other venues that gun owners might attend.

The objective right now is to raise awareness of the fact that Texas is one of only 6 states banning open carry and drive the online petition signautre count higher - much higher - I think 100,000 signatures is doable!

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Screen shot of bill board on I-35 heading north from the Alamo - just highlight, copy, and paste aropund the internet - especially other gun related discussion boards.

attachment.php

cccook

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Sent in $25 yesterday. Just didn't want to waste thread space or seem anxious to see my member status change. Although I am. Seems a little more appropriate now. The billboard looks awesome. The taxi adds are a great idea. Thanks too, to all who work on and support these projects. Good exposure, and Lori is perfect as the face of OC rights everywhere; the very picture of a great American.