• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cop forms private posse, attacks wrong man

stevewonderful

imported post

http://freestudents.blogspot.com/2008/08/cop-forms-private-posse-attacks-wrong.html

If that had been me, there would be some ventilated people on the ground.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Interesting read; but not related to firearms, OC, or 2A.

Edited to add: I take back part of what I said. I read the rest of it. Its not really an interesting read. It turns into a cop bashing post.

It does have some merit in that in an era of zero-tolerance, it asks zero-tolerance for police misconduct. But, with the cop bashing it does have, it goes against the founders wishes.

Please ask a moderator to delete it, Steve.

GLENGLOCKER

imported post

Citizen wrote:
Interesting read; but not related to firearms, OC, or 2A.

Edited to add: I take back part of what I said. I read the rest of it. Its not really an interesting read. It turns into a cop bashing post.

It does have some merit in that in an era of zero-tolerance, it asks zero-tolerance for police misconduct. But, with the cop bashing it does have, it goes against the founders wishes.

Please ask a moderator to delete it, Steve.
"It turns into a cop bashing post". Well let's see what did you expect to see people thinking it was cool that this police officer did this?? It's completely typical that the police would pressure the guy to shut up about what happend. I hope he looses his job and his wife and kids have to live on welfare. I do however agree with men getting together and finding a guy that flashed one of there daughters. That's what is wrong with America today no real men taking care of these things where they live. Then when you do call the police they have ten excuses why the guy can't be arrested due to some liberal politician making screwy laws.