Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: [Video} Underfire Under Russia Underwear Needs Cleaned

  1. #1
    Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern Fauquier Co, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,297

    Post imported post

    http://williamamos.wordpress.com/200...needs-cleaned/

    Yikes! I'm amazed no one was shot in this video.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    806

    Post imported post

    POP POP SNAP SNAP POP!!!

    JOURNALISTE JOURNALISTE!!!



    That was insane.

  3. #3
    Regular Member rodbender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Navasota, Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,524

    Post imported post

    I almoststarted ducking down myself while watching this. Man that had to be scary.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

  4. #4
    Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern Fauquier Co, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,297

    Post imported post

    Embedded
    [flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/VSFRiHbFEtg&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

  5. #5
    Regular Member MetalChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    1,215

    Post imported post

    Man, that would bescary to go through!

  6. #6
    Campaign Veteran deepdiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Southeast, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    5,974

    Post imported post

    Real life can be awfully scary.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

  7. #7
    inNV
    Guest

    Post imported post

    MetalChris wrote:
    Russian scum.
    OK there is no need for that. Get educated on who started this conflict befroe you go shooting your mouth. The video even says that it isn't clear who was shooting, so don't go pointing fingers...what because an American media website says it was Russians, you assume it was? Yes I am American, and yes I back Russia. Communism is over in Russia, and we are going in that direction here in the US...so please.

  8. #8
    Regular Member MetalChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    1,215

    Post imported post

    inNV wrote:
    MetalChris wrote:
    Russian scum.
    OK there is no need for that. Get educated on who started this conflict befroe you go shooting your mouth. The video even says that it isn't clear who was shooting, so don't go pointing fingers...what because an American media website says it was Russians, you assume it was? Yes I am American, and yes I back Russia. Communism is over in Russia, and we are going in that direction here in the US...so please.
    Meh, I'm not going to argue.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    806

    Post imported post

    inNV wrote:
    MetalChris wrote:
    Russian scum.
    OK there is no need for that. Get educated on who started this conflict befroe you go shooting your mouth. The video even says that it isn't clear who was shooting, so don't go pointing fingers...what because an American media website says it was Russians, you assume it was? Yes I am American, and yes I back Russia. Communism is over in Russia, and we are going in that direction here in the US...so please.
    Blah, blah, blah?!

    BLAH, BLAH?!

    BLAH.

  10. #10
    inNV
    Guest

    Post imported post

    Weak 9mm wrote:
    inNV wrote:
    MetalChris wrote:
    Russian scum.
    OK there is no need for that. Get educated on who started this conflict befroe you go shooting your mouth. The video even says that it isn't clear who was shooting, so don't go pointing fingers...what because an American media website says it was Russians, you assume it was? Yes I am American, and yes I back Russia. Communism is over in Russia, and we are going in that direction here in the US...so please.
    Blah, blah, blah?!

    BLAH, BLAH?!

    BLAH.

    Wow, such intelligence.


  11. #11
    Regular Member MetalChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    1,215

    Post imported post

    inNV wrote:
    Weak 9mm wrote:
    inNV wrote:
    MetalChris wrote:
    Russian scum.
    OK there is no need for that. Get educated on who started this conflict befroe you go shooting your mouth. The video even says that it isn't clear who was shooting, so don't go pointing fingers...what because an American media website says it was Russians, you assume it was? Yes I am American, and yes I back Russia. Communism is over in Russia, and we are going in that direction here in the US...so please.
    Blah, blah, blah?!

    BLAH, BLAH?!

    BLAH.
    Wow, such intelligence.
    Says the guy who just said the Russians are saints.

  12. #12
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Posts
    1,877

    Post imported post

    Sometimes journalists are deliberately targeted...who's to say the people shooting at them in this particular video did NOT know they were journalists? People usually KNOW who they're shooting at.

    Journalists/reporters (especially American media which has a liberal bias as we already know) are often viewed as "the enemy" to one side or the other (maybe even both sides) in a conflict or war zone, and for good reason. Just like the liberal press was "the enemy" to the military in Vietnam...and they STILL are "the enemy" to us over in Iraq (I'm an RVN combat vet and I saw them as the enemy along with the VC and NVA and still view them as such today).

    Journalists/reporters shouldn't be in combat zones whatsoever. And some circumvent or disobey any warnings or orders trying to keep them out. But if they insist on being there, they deserve whatever happens to them, even death. And if kidnapped, no attempt should be made to help the fools.

    I have no problem with them being targeted...war zones are dangerous places. Unless you are a participant, stay out or be there at your own risk.

    Especially the press.

    -- John D.

    (formerly of Colorado Springs, CO)

  13. #13
    Regular Member rodbender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Navasota, Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,524

    Post imported post

    cloudcroft wrote:
    Sometimes journalists are deliberately targeted...who's to say the people shooting at them in this particular video did NOT know they were journalists? People usually KNOW who they're shooting at.

    Journalists/reporters (especially American media which has a liberal bias as we already know) are often viewed as "the enemy" to one side or the other (maybe even both sides) in a conflict or war zone, and for good reason. Just like the liberal press was "the enemy" to the military in Vietnam...and they STILL are "the enemy" to us over in Iraq (I'm an RVN combat vet and I saw them as the enemy along with the VC and NVA and still view them as such today).

    Journalists/reporters shouldn't be in combat zones whatsoever. And some circumvent or disobey any warnings or orders trying to keep them out. But if they insist on being there, they deserve whatever happens to them, even death. And if kidnapped, no attempt should be made to help the fools.

    I have no problem with them being targeted...war zones are dangerous places. Unless you are a participant, stay out or be there at your own risk.

    Especially the press.

    -- John D.
    +10
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    4 hours south of HankT, ,
    Posts
    5,121

    Post imported post

    cloudcroft wrote:
    Journalists/reporters shouldn't be in combat zones whatsoever. And some circumvent or disobey any warnings or orders trying to keep them out. But if they insist on being there, they deserve whatever happens to them, even death. And if kidnapped, no attempt should be made to help the fools.

    I have no problem with them being targeted...war zones are dangerous places. Unless you are a participant, stay out or be there at your own risk.

    Especially the press.

    -- John D.
    -10

    Journalists belong there so that when Lt. Calley murders a village full of women and children with a little US flag on his sleeve we can find out what our government has been doing with our money under our flag. Military dictators hate journalists for a reason: they don't like facts getting the jump on their propaganda. I don't want a military that acts like those dictators do, and fortunately most of our officers are good, honest men.

    Funny thing about the Iraq war: you hardly ever see pictures of dead troops or dead civilians. Wonder why that is? I guess you got your wish, Cloudcoft, the American public doesn't get to see any reasons for questioning theirpublic servants'foreign policy. "Embedded" reporters, travel restrictions, and a mainstream media that believes whatever the government tells them have made sure we don't get the real details.

  15. #15
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Posts
    1,877

    Post imported post

    Deleted

    -- John D.



    (formerly of Colorado Springs, CO)

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    95

    Post imported post

    inNV wrote:
    MetalChris wrote:
    Russian scum.
    OK there is no need for that. Get educated on who started this conflict befroe you go shooting your mouth. The video even says that it isn't clear who was shooting, so don't go pointing fingers...what because an American media website says it was Russians, you assume it was? Yes I am American, and yes I back Russia. Communism is over in Russia, and we are going in that direction here in the US...so please.
    russian invading georgian terrority would probably be the cause

  17. #17
    inNV
    Guest

    Post imported post

    MetalChris wrote:
    inNV wrote:
    Weak 9mm wrote:
    inNV wrote:
    MetalChris wrote:
    Russian scum.
    OK there is no need for that. Get educated on who started this conflict befroe you go shooting your mouth. The video even says that it isn't clear who was shooting, so don't go pointing fingers...what because an American media website says it was Russians, you assume it was? Yes I am American, and yes I back Russia. Communism is over in Russia, and we are going in that direction here in the US...so please.
    Blah, blah, blah?!

    BLAH, BLAH?!

    BLAH.
    Wow, such intelligence.
    Says the guy who just said the Russians are saints.
    Although there are Russians who are saints (as there are Georgians), when did I "just" say that?



    Like I said, learn what really happened before opening your mouth, it is not that hard.

  18. #18
    inNV
    Guest

    Post imported post

    TipsyMcStagger wrote:
    inNV wrote:
    MetalChris wrote:
    Russian scum.
    OK there is no need for that. Get educated on who started this conflict befroe you go shooting your mouth. The video even says that it isn't clear who was shooting, so don't go pointing fingers...what because an American media website says it was Russians, you assume it was? Yes I am American, and yes I back Russia. Communism is over in Russia, and we are going in that direction here in the US...so please.
    russian invading georgian terrority would probably be the cause
    Like I said, learn who really caused this and who started it..

  19. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    806

    Post imported post

    inNV wrote:
    TipsyMcStagger wrote:
    inNV wrote:
    MetalChris wrote:
    Russian scum.
    OK there is no need for that. Get educated on who started this conflict befroe you go shooting your mouth. The video even says that it isn't clear who was shooting, so don't go pointing fingers...what because an American media website says it was Russians, you assume it was? Yes I am American, and yes I back Russia. Communism is over in Russia, and we are going in that direction here in the US...so please.
    russian invading georgian terrority would probably be the cause
    Like I said, learn who really caused this and who started it..
    Was it you?

  20. #20
    Regular Member MetalChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    1,215

    Post imported post

    *Deleted*
    Don't want the black choppers comin after me.

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    95

    Post imported post

    inNV wrote:
    TipsyMcStagger wrote:
    inNV wrote:
    MetalChris wrote:
    Russian scum.
    OK there is no need for that. Get educated on who started this conflict befroe you go shooting your mouth. The video even says that it isn't clear who was shooting, so don't go pointing fingers...what because an American media website says it was Russians, you assume it was? Yes I am American, and yes I back Russia. Communism is over in Russia, and we are going in that direction here in the US...so please.
    russian invading georgian terrority would probably be the cause
    Like I said, learn who really caused this and who started it..
    you must be russian.

    check a map, how can you claim georgia attacked russia in their own territory

  22. #22
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Graham, Texas
    Posts
    313

    Post imported post

    They're both wrong in this conflict. Fall of USSR Georgia is created South Ossetian province is ProRussia and wants to break from Georgia, Georgia blocks their succesion, Russia moves troops in to "keep the peace," Russia was doing some black-ops stuff in South Ossetia with their "peace keepers" troops there, Georgians attacked South Ossetia, Russia mows them down.

  23. #23
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Posts
    1,877

    Post imported post

    It's the usual double-standard: Russia did notAT ALLcare for former Soviet Union republics breaking away (declaring independence), but now they say it's okay if it happens to Georgia.

    It comes down to who has the power to get their way, also as usual. The Georgians dont have it; the Russians do. It just confirmsthe cliche (but truism) that although technology changes, human nature never does. We're still the very same we were since Adam.

    Might doesn't make right, but it does make reality.

    And I suspect it always will until the Second Coming.

    -- John D.
    (formerly of Colorado Springs, CO)

  24. #24
    inNV
    Guest

    Post imported post

    TipsyMcStagger wrote:
    inNV wrote:
    TipsyMcStagger wrote:
    inNV wrote:
    MetalChris wrote:
    Russian scum.
    OK there is no need for that. Get educated on who started this conflict befroe you go shooting your mouth. The video even says that it isn't clear who was shooting, so don't go pointing fingers...what because an American media website says it was Russians, you assume it was? Yes I am American, and yes I back Russia. Communism is over in Russia, and we are going in that direction here in the US...so please.
    russian invading georgian terrority would probably be the cause
    Like I said, learn who really caused this and who started it..
    you must be russian.

    check a map, how can you claim georgia attacked russia in their own territory
    No, I am not Russian, I just know who is right and who is wrong in this situation. Both of the countries have equal meaning to me, I am an Orthodox Christian, as both the countries involved are, which makes it even more sad. But I was married in a Russian Church!



    What happened was Georgia went into SO and according to sources began attacking Russians (and others) in the province. SO declared independence a decade ago, but countires do not except it (like they did Kosovo from Serbia). Russia went to SO to defend the people of SO, and then went forth into Georgian territory. Of course Georgia will say SO is their territory as well, but that is up for debate. So yes, Russia invaded Georgia, but only after Georgia invaded SO. In Europe, it is pretty much believed that Bush initiated this in order to get Putin and Medvedev riled up. I don't doubt that is true. But Bush is underestimating Russia, if that is the case.

  25. #25
    inNV
    Guest

    Post imported post

    cloudcroft wrote:
    It's the usual double-standard: Russia did notAT ALLcare for former Soviet Union republics breaking away (declaring independence), but now they say it's okay if it happens to Georgia.

    It comes down to who has the power to get their way, also as usual. The Georgians dont have it; the Russians do. It just confirmsthe cliche (but truism) that although technology changes, human nature never does. We're still the very same we were since Adam.

    Might doesn't make right, but it does make reality.

    And I suspect it always will until the Second Coming.

    -- John D.
    You are right, but at the time you must remember communism just fell, I am sure the government immediatly after the fall was not happy about it. Now is a different story.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •