• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

[Video} Underfire Under Russia Underwear Needs Cleaned

Weak 9mm

imported post

POP POP SNAP SNAP POP!!!

JOURNALISTE JOURNALISTE!!!

That was insane.

I

inNV

imported post

MetalChris wrote:
Russian scum.
OK there is no need for that. Get educated on who started this conflict befroe you go shooting your mouth. The video even says that it isn't clear who was shooting, so don't go pointing fingers...what because an American media website says it was Russians, you assume it was? Yes I am American, and yes I back Russia. Communism is over in Russia, and we are going in that direction here in the US...so please.

MetalChris

imported post

inNV wrote:
MetalChris wrote:
Russian scum.
OK there is no need for that. Get educated on who started this conflict befroe you go shooting your mouth. The video even says that it isn't clear who was shooting, so don't go pointing fingers...what because an American media website says it was Russians, you assume it was? Yes I am American, and yes I back Russia. Communism is over in Russia, and we are going in that direction here in the US...so please.
Meh, I'm not going to argue.

Weak 9mm

imported post

inNV wrote:
MetalChris wrote:
Russian scum.
Blah, blah, blah?!

BLAH, BLAH?!

BLAH.

I

inNV

imported post

Weak 9mm wrote:
inNV wrote:
MetalChris wrote:
Russian scum.
Blah, blah, blah?!

BLAH, BLAH?!

BLAH.

Wow, such intelligence.

MetalChris

imported post

inNV wrote:
Weak 9mm wrote:
inNV wrote:
MetalChris wrote:
Russian scum.
Blah, blah, blah?!

BLAH, BLAH?!

BLAH.
Wow, such intelligence.
Says the guy who just said the Russians are saints.

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
El Paso, TX (formerly Colorado Springs, CO)
imported post

Sometimes journalists are deliberately targeted...who's to say the people shooting at them in this particular video did NOT know they were journalists? People usually KNOW who they're shooting at.

Journalists/reporters (especially American media which has a liberal bias as we already know) are often viewed as "the enemy" to one side or the other (maybe even both sides) in a conflict or war zone, and for good reason. Just like the liberal press was "the enemy" to the military in Vietnam...and they STILL are "the enemy" to us over in Iraq (I'm an RVN combat vet and I saw them as the enemy along with the VC and NVA and still view them as such today).

Journalists/reporters shouldn't be in combat zones whatsoever. And some circumvent or disobey any warnings or orders trying to keep them out. But if they insist on being there, they deserve whatever happens to them, even death. And if kidnapped, no attempt should be made to help the fools.

I have no problem with them being targeted...war zones are dangerous places. Unless you are a participant, stay out or be there at your own risk.

Especially the press.

-- John D.

rodbender

imported post

cloudcroft wrote:
Sometimes journalists are deliberately targeted...who's to say the people shooting at them in this particular video did NOT know they were journalists? People usually KNOW who they're shooting at.

Journalists/reporters (especially American media which has a liberal bias as we already know) are often viewed as "the enemy" to one side or the other (maybe even both sides) in a conflict or war zone, and for good reason. Just like the liberal press was "the enemy" to the military in Vietnam...and they STILL are "the enemy" to us over in Iraq (I'm an RVN combat vet and I saw them as the enemy along with the VC and NVA and still view them as such today).

Journalists/reporters shouldn't be in combat zones whatsoever. And some circumvent or disobey any warnings or orders trying to keep them out. But if they insist on being there, they deserve whatever happens to them, even death. And if kidnapped, no attempt should be made to help the fools.

I have no problem with them being targeted...war zones are dangerous places. Unless you are a participant, stay out or be there at your own risk.

Especially the press.

-- John D.
+10

Tomahawk

imported post

cloudcroft wrote:

Especially the press.

-- John D.

Journalists belong there so that when Lt. Calley murders a village full of women and children with a little US flag on his sleeve we can find out what our government has been doing with our money under our flag. Military dictators hate journalists for a reason: they don't like facts getting the jump on their propaganda. I don't want a military that acts like those dictators do, and fortunately most of our officers are good, honest men.

Funny thing about the Iraq war: you hardly ever see pictures of dead troops or dead civilians. Wonder why that is? I guess you got your wish, Cloudcoft, the American public doesn't get to see any reasons for questioning theirpublic servants'foreign policy. "Embedded" reporters, travel restrictions, and a mainstream media that believes whatever the government tells them have made sure we don't get the real details.

imported post

inNV wrote:
MetalChris wrote:
Russian scum.
russian invading georgian terrority would probably be the cause

I

inNV

imported post

MetalChris wrote:
inNV wrote:
Weak 9mm wrote:
inNV wrote:
MetalChris wrote:
Russian scum.
Blah, blah, blah?!

BLAH, BLAH?!

BLAH.
Wow, such intelligence.
Says the guy who just said the Russians are saints.

Although there are Russians who are saints (as there are Georgians), when did I "just" say that?

Like I said, learn what really happened before opening your mouth, it is not that hard.

I

inNV

imported post

TipsyMcStagger wrote:
inNV wrote:
MetalChris wrote:
Russian scum.
Like I said, learn who really caused this and who started it..

Weak 9mm

imported post

inNV wrote:
TipsyMcStagger wrote:
inNV wrote:
MetalChris wrote:
Russian scum.
Like I said, learn who really caused this and who started it..
Was it you?