• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michigan open carry picnic in Warren makes the paper!

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

The quiet afternoon had only a single glitch, when one of the armed enthusiasts tried to walk to the park from his home in Warren.

Police received a 911 call from a panicked woman about a man walking around with a gun. About 12 officers responded, but immediately sent the man on his way when he proved the gun was legally registered.

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

i don't think so, the other thread doesn't refer to this article until almost the bottom of the page. the article was published after the other thread was started. this article definitely deserves it's own thread.