• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stopped by picnic Saturday.

projectmx

imported post

Just thought I'd send a quick hi, i was the one walking the small black dog on saturday and stopped in to say hi. I hope to become an active member in the community thanks to everyone at the picnic you were all very friendly.

warlockmatized

imported post

projectmx wrote:
Just thought I'd send a quick hi, i was the one walking the small black dog on saturday and stopped in to say hi. I hope to become an active member in the community thanks to everyone at the picnic you were all very friendly.
Welcome to OCDO. It was great to speak with you, and play with your pup. I would like to point you to this link http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/13328.html as it will answer a lot of questions for you, before they are asked. Feel free to ask questions, join in discussions, and come to future gatherings.

DanM

imported post

projectmx wrote:

Welcome. Have you mentioned your encounter with us to your family, friends, etc.? If so, how did that discussion go? Just curious.

Your puppyis cute. She definitely would add to the wholesomeness and family-friendliness of our get-togethers. LOL :D

projectmx

imported post

DanM wrote:
projectmx wrote:

Welcome. Have you mentioned your encounter with us to your family, friends, etc.? If so, how did that discussion go? Just curious.

Your puppyis cute. She definitely would add to the wholesomeness and family-friendliness of our get-togethers. LOL :D

lol so you just want me for my puppy :)

I come from a family that is ok with guns, my dad would still shoot / hunt ocassionally but some time ago his doc told him he couldn't do many things including shoot cause the concussion could blind him (some weird eye problem) My dad already new about the open carry law, but he did like the picnic idea.