• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone OC at Hempfest?

just_a_car

imported post

Hrm, since the form for both the CPL and the form to apply to purchase ask specifically if you are an illegal user of such things, I highly doubt if anyone here would attend.

Now, that doesn't mean that some of us, as supporters of freedom, also don't agree with the sentiment that as long as you're not harming anyone else, you can put whatever the hell you want into your body.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Last I checked one doesn't have to violate any laws in order to enjoy this kind of event. They can be a lot of fun.

Breaking down preconceptions is always a good thing, anyway.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Now they also celebrate the non illicit uses of hemp there. Of course the illicit use gets a lot of press... I'd like to find a nice pair of hemp jeans and a hemp shirt.

Bear 45/70

imported post

What does a Hempfest attendee look like?

pothead.gif

fatalhubris

imported post

well you did ask....its not my faultthe dam hippies are like cockroach theyjust keep coming back...just pointing out that for those of us who’s libidos haven’t artrophied there was a bit of eye candy down there.

Bear 45/70

imported post

marshaul wrote:
Hey, it's OK if bear's vision is a little... poor. That just leaves more for the rest of us. ;)
Nothing wrong with my memory though. I was there the first time around for this kind of stuff. Just keep trying to be as good as the original.:p

Bear 45/70

imported post

marshaul wrote:
sv_libertarian wrote:
I would allow them on my boat.
The few, the hot, eh? :lol:
No, he live in Olympia were the greener girls don't shave their pits. Any female that shaves meets his standard. We keep telling him is becoming a greener and a
treehugger.gif
from being around them so much.