• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lapeer County

warlockmatized

imported post

The sheriff seems to be onboard with OC, but seems to think it should be limited to certain areas. At least that is what i get from it. They have a beautiful park right at the S.E. corner of M24 and Gennessee (spellcheck) rds. Right smack dab "in" the city. Picnic anyone?

MrsRuger45

imported post

warlockmatized wrote:
The sheriff seems to be onboard with OC, but seems to think it should be limited to certain areas. At least that is what i get from it. They have a beautiful park right at the S.E. corner of M24 and Gennessee (spellcheck) rds. Right smack dab "in" the city. Picnic anyone?

lemme help........."Genesee"............I'm from Genesee County, I grew up on Genesee Rd, you get the idea! :D

Ruger45 & I would definately be in for a Lapeer County picnic! We might even be able to drag some friends along from the area!

WARCHILD

imported post

Ok, I would say it looks like we're going to Lapeer. How about Sat. Aug. 30th or Sun. the 31st at say 1:00 seems to work for a time to meet. What do you want me to bring?

I hate memory loss. These dates would be best 'cause we will have the charity meet in 2wks on Sept. 13th. So as not to make them too often.

WARCHILD

imported post

dougwg wrote:
WARCHILD wrote:
ruger45 wrote:
sareday is good jerry you know what to bring you goof ball your so silly

APPLE LOG
You guys don't really want the same thing again do you?

You're right Jerry,

Next time your wife should come and bring the apple log and you stay home.

:lol:
If you think you can talk her into it, be my guest. Anyone like blueberries, peaches? Make the same log only it hasother fruitin it.

DavinWest1911

imported post

I am definatly in for this one...I live right down the road from the park. I yet to have open carried so this would be a great experience!

Just have to figure out which day and time so I can make sure I dont have to work!

Hope to see you all here!

Davin:)