Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Assistant Police Chief arrested for DUI

Post imported post

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA

Post imported post

another brilliant LE career, shot in the ass withthe gun of stupidity
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

She will probably admit to having a problem and needing help etc. etc. etc and will convince them all to keep her job.. otherwise everyone is racist.
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Post imported post

Her actions prove her to be an idiot but I didn't see that she alleged racism.

Assuming all non whites willscream discrimination when caught doing something wrong is:quirky.

Marco
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

da7f2q8 wrote: Obviously the article did not say and we will most likely never know if she was or was not. That was the first thought that popped into my head when I first read the thread topic. If it was one of us and we were armed, we would still be in/under the jail.

Post imported post

Plus, the press would be screaming from the rooftops that we were armed.

Post imported post

....with the department for 20 years...

Stupid stupid stupid!

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Is there any way to find out if she was carrying a firearm on her person, in her purse or car when she was arrested for DUI? This could become very important information.

Post imported post

RU98A said:
    "Is there any way to find out if she was carrying a firearm on her person, in her purse or car when she was arrested for DUI?".

I've made an inquiry.

But interestingly, I couldn't find any VA statute that addresses "open carry while intoxicated", with the possible exception of someone engaged in hunting.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Agent19 wrote:

Assuming all non whites willscream discrimination when caught doing something wrong is:quirky.

Marco
    pretty much. that is her only real defense and if it comes down to it that is what she will claim. its not really a racial thing, its just that she has this avenue open to her and any lawyer worth his salt will insist she use it.

Post imported post

ilbob wrote:
    Agent19 wrote:

Marco
    pretty much. that is her only real defense and if it comes down to it that is what she will claim. its not really a racial thing, its just that she has this avenue open to her and any lawyer worth his salt will insist she use it
    "a white male would have gotten a second chance..."
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Post imported post

She will be alllowed to retire very quitely. If this occurred on I-64 then the VSP were involved and they do not make exceptions for anyone.

Post imported post

ed wrote:
    ilbob wrote:
    Agent19 wrote:

Marco
    pretty much. that is her only real defense and if it comes down to it that is what she will claim. its not really a racial thing, its just that she has this avenue open to her and any lawyer worth his salt will insist she use it
    WOW!
    Thanks for letting me know where your heads are at.

If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

The news said that she did not ID herself as a cop, in other words she didn't try to talk her way out of it with that line. In which, she should be commended for that, imo.

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

Agent19 wrote:
    ed wrote:
    ilbob wrote:
    Agent19 wrote:

Marco
    WOW!
    Thanks for letting me know where your heads are at.

Come on Guys! Lets not start this. We all have our feelings about race and we ALL have our prejudices. Hopefully we are all decent enough to keep them to ourselves.

Here, it looks like we are all black letters with a blue background and a common interest.

Post imported post

Well, except for those of us who are red letters with a blue background.

Post imported post

Air wrote:
    The news said that she did not ID herself as a cop, in other words she didn't try to talk her way out of it with that line. In which, she should be commended for that, imo.
    +1
    We have all done stupid things in our lives. Not all of them have been illegal or dangerous and not all of us have been caught but we all have done them. I am sure that she is beating herself up quite handily for doing something so stupid and career damaging. I am sure that none of that has anything to do with how much pigment she has in her skin.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

TexasNative wrote:
    Well, except for those of us who are red letters with a blue background.
    I'm a wannabe:shock:

Post imported post

Air wrote:
    +1
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -

Post imported post

ilbob wrote:
    Agent19 wrote:

Marco
    pretty much. that is her only real defense and if it comes down to it that is what she will claim. its not really a racial thing, its just that she has this avenue open to her and any lawyer worth his salt will insist she use it.
    thats what I meant.
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -

Post imported post

Peter, you hit the nail on the head. Anyone who says they are not prejudiced about something or someoneis a liar, but ethnicity will not come into play on this one, nor willthat she is a "sworn officer". The VSP are notorious in the LE community for showing no "discretion" toother jurisdictions. Shecould have beena relative of the arresting Trooper, it does not matter to them. Like I stated before,she will take her medicine and quietly retire after the dust settles. I stopped drinking and driving the minute I moved here because the Commonwealth doesn't fool around.

Post imported post

tripledipper wrote:
    Anyone who says they are not prejudiced about something or someoneis a liar
    Even when I was in the Marine Corps we were all just green. (of course we were light green and dark green)
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -

Post imported post

And that's one of many reasons I joined the Navy instead of the Marine Corps. Green is not my favorite color when it comes to fashion. :P

Post imported post

What does this have to do with open carry? Or is this just another police bashing thread?

Post imported post

tripledipper wrote:
    Peter, you hit the nail on the head. Anyone who says they are not prejudiced about something or someoneis a liar, but ethnicity will not come into play on this one, nor willthat she is a "sworn officer". The VSP are notorious in the LE community for showing no "discretion" toother jurisdictions. Shecould have beena relative of the arresting Trooper, it does not matter to them. Like I stated before,she will take her medicine and quietly retire after the dust settles. I stopped drinking and driving the minute I moved here because the Commonwealth doesn't fool around.
    I was pulled by a VSP Trooper while driving a marked Sheriff's crusier and while on duty and in uniform. The guy didn't write me up for going 73 in a 65, but wrote my sheriff an official memo recommending that I be disiplined for speeding while on duty! WHAT A JERK!
    Bitka Sve Rešava!
    B-2-10 SFG(A)/ A-2-11 SFG(A) 1977-1994

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast