• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Assistant Police Chief arrested for DUI

Marco

imported post

Her actions prove her to be an idiot but I didn't see that she alleged racism.

Assuming all non whites willscream discrimination when caught doing something wrong is:quirky.

Marco

sccrref

RU98A

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Is there any way to find out if she was carrying a firearm on her person, in her purse or car when she was arrested for DUI? This could become very important information.

2a4all

imported post

RU98A said:
"Is there any way to find out if she was carrying a firearm on her person, in her purse or car when she was arrested for DUI?".

I've made an inquiry.

But interestingly, I couldn't find any VA statute that addresses "open carry while intoxicated", with the possible exception of someone engaged in hunting.

ilbob

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Agent19 wrote:

Assuming all non whites willscream discrimination when caught doing something wrong is:quirky.

Marco
pretty much. that is her only real defense and if it comes down to it that is what she will claim. its not really a racial thing, its just that she has this avenue open to her and any lawyer worth his salt will insist she use it.

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

ilbob wrote:
Agent19 wrote:

Marco
pretty much. that is her only real defense and if it comes down to it that is what she will claim. its not really a racial thing, its just that she has this avenue open to her and any lawyer worth his salt will insist she use it
"a white male would have gotten a second chance..."

Marco

imported post

ed wrote:
ilbob wrote:
Agent19 wrote:

Marco
pretty much. that is her only real defense and if it comes down to it that is what she will claim. its not really a racial thing, its just that she has this avenue open to her and any lawyer worth his salt will insist she use it
WOW!
Thanks for letting me know where your heads are at.

Table

imported post

The news said that she did not ID herself as a cop, in other words she didn't try to talk her way out of it with that line. In which, she should be commended for that, imo.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Agent19 wrote:
ed wrote:
ilbob wrote:
Agent19 wrote:

Marco
WOW!
Thanks for letting me know where your heads are at.

Come on Guys! Lets not start this. We all have our feelings about race and we ALL have our prejudices. Hopefully we are all decent enough to keep them to ourselves.

Here, it looks like we are all black letters with a blue background and a common interest.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Air wrote:
The news said that she did not ID herself as a cop, in other words she didn't try to talk her way out of it with that line. In which, she should be commended for that, imo.
+1
We have all done stupid things in our lives. Not all of them have been illegal or dangerous and not all of us have been caught but we all have done them. I am sure that she is beating herself up quite handily for doing something so stupid and career damaging. I am sure that none of that has anything to do with how much pigment she has in her skin.

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

ilbob wrote:
Agent19 wrote:

Marco
pretty much. that is her only real defense and if it comes down to it that is what she will claim. its not really a racial thing, its just that she has this avenue open to her and any lawyer worth his salt will insist she use it.
thats what I meant.