• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC IN CLINTON TWP.

DanM

imported post

Tucker6900 wrote:
smellslikemichigan wrote:
chuck norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink;)
Well Chuck Norris is the reason why Aliens dont live on this planet.

Ok, adding to the "Chuck Norris" internet meme, and making it OC-related:

OC should belegal because Chuck Norris can't be everywhere. Check that. Chuck Norris can be everywhere.OC should belegal becauseChuck Norris chooses not to be everywhere.

vtwjmsw

imported post

I have copied the link to an e-mail and will have to watch it later on a different computer, I am a single parent and have only dial up So 30 mins. is like at least an hour of download!But Thank You so much for your time on this!! Vincent