• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hey Dukester

thewise1

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
That video scares the crap out of me.I would prefer not talking with our enemies and staying strong .Especially in light of Russias latest agressions.We will in fact eventually go to war with Russia and I want a president that will build our military to the hilt.Obama would surrender us.Hell we are the United States we don,t have to negociate with anyone .I would prefer remaining in that position of strength.Peace comes through massive force and power.

The proper order of things!
This is kind of ironic. How is it democracy when it's forced on a people at gunpoint?

thewise1

imported post

I should probably point out that I'm a Ron Paul republican, and want nothing to do with Obama, since that will likely be assumed by at least someone :\

G

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
Has anybody else noticed that Dukester, aka Duckster, is missing in action and seems to be not posting?

No, I haven't:celebrate

Have you ever thought that one might have a life and actually have to work for a living unlike some who appearently live on this forum...

Actually, I have had a lot of fun reading from some of those who have post.

Bear 45/70

imported post

Dukester wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
Has anybody else noticed that Dukester, aka Duckster, is missing in action and seems to be not posting?

No, I haven't:celebrate

Have you ever thought that one might have a life and actually have to work for a living unlike some who appearently live on this forum...

Actually, I have had a lot of fun reading from some of those who have post.
I've had a long productive life, thank you. I even remember when no one had calculators much less a computers. So even though you have no life, I still have one, especially since I retired.

Bear 45/70

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
Did you use slide rules, or just moved rocks from one pile to another?:p
Rocks, the slide rule was hard to handle because of all the calluses from moving rock before the slide rule was invented.:lol:

kparker

imported post

because of all the calluses from moving rock before the slide rule was invented

But that implies you weren't born before counting was invented.

I guess I'll have to revise your age estimate downward... :lol:

jbone

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:

He may be at his local voter registration office converting.