• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

need some advise, don't know who to ask

RL Phantom

imported post

I know it's not the right forum at all, but is anybody here an attorney. Don't want to go into details, but if someone wouldn't mind helping or i can go into details if everyone is okay with it. It is civil, i just don't know what to do.

kenny

imported post

Call the Virginia Bar Association, they will put you in touch with a lawyer in your area. Usually the first 30 minutes are free. Remember to stick to the facts and don;t BS. Because they will charge you for it.

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

Maybe not "details" but more of a clue as to what kind of help you seek. Many here can give you good advice... or.. are you looking for representation? Are you in trouble? (maybe a good reason to not give any details). You could always ask a hypothetical question like.. "This guy I know was _______ and he ________ and then he _______.. what do you think he should do about it?"

Ed