• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This will put Duckster into a tizzy!

Bear 45/70

imported post

The Lie Clock

A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the
Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.

He asked, 'What are all those clocks?'

St. Peter answered, 'Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a
Lie-Clock.

Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move.'

'Oh,' said the man, 'whose clock is that?'

'That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating
that she never told a lie.'

'Incredible,' said the man. 'And whose clock is that one?'

St. Peter responded, 'That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands
have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire
life.'

'Where's Senator Obama's clock?' asked the man.

'Obama's clock is in Jesus' office.

He's using it as a ceiling
fan.

DEROS72

imported post

Bear that is to good,I love it.Pretty truthful as well.I think Mr. Obama is the most dangerous thing that could happen to out security not to mention our 2a rights.

DEROS72

imported post

Obama’s gun plan
Dennis R. Forslund, Fairbanks

Published Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Aug. 13, 2008

To the editor:

People from everywhere want to come to the United States so they may live their lives protected by American freedoms. Those freedoms guaranteed by our Constitution! Sen. Obama talks about change, yet he doesn’t tell us what changes he envisions! In April of this year, Obama described Americans like you and me as people who, “get bitter, they cling to religion or guns.”

One only has to look at his voting record when it comes to our freedoms and our guns. Here are a but a few of his visions, proposals and bills he has either sponsored/co-sponsored or voted for: ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns; close down 90 percent of the gun shops in America; ban rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting; increase federal taxes on guns and ammunition by 500 percent; ban the use of firearms for home defense; eliminate the right to carry from even law-abiding citizens; and (here are two really good ones), restore voting rights for 5 million criminals, including those who have been convicted of using a gun to commit a violent crime and, if elected, appoint judges to the U.S. judiciary who share his views regarding the Second Amendment!

I don’t know about you, but these are changes I certainly don’t want to see in my lifetime

G

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
Bear that is to good,I love it.Pretty truthful as well.I think Mr. Obama is the most dangerous thing that could happen to out security not to mention our 2a rights.

Another Fascist checking eh? Well pull up a chair and join your other wack job members.

Laurence Britt (interview) compared the regimes of Hitler, Mussolini, Franco, Suharto, and Pinochet and identified 14 characteristics common to those fascist regimes.

Your reasoning would fit underneath the 7th Characteristic which is...

7.) Obsession with National Security: Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses. Does fear mongering sound familiar?

G

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
Obama’s gun plan

Aug. 13, 2008

To the editor:

People from everywhere want to come to the United States so they may live their lives protected by American freedoms. Those freedoms guaranteed by our Constitution! Sen. Obama talks about change, yet he doesn’t tell us what changes he envisions! In April of this year, Obama described Americans like you and me as people who, “get bitter, they cling to religion or guns.”

One only has to look at his voting record when it comes to our freedoms and our guns. Here are a but a few of his visions, proposals and bills he has either sponsored/co-sponsored or voted for: ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns; close down 90 percent of the gun shops in America; ban rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting; increase federal taxes on guns and ammunition by 500 percent; ban the use of firearms for home defense; eliminate the right to carry from even law-abiding citizens; and (here are two really good ones), restore voting rights for 5 million criminals, including those who have been convicted of using a gun to commit a violent crime and, if elected, appoint judges to the U.S. judiciary who share his views regarding the Second Amendment!

I don’t know about you, but these are changes I certainly don’t want to see in my lifetime
This whatever it is, is BS. What did you do, type it out yourself. I guess if you use your spell/grammer checker you could put out about anything couldn't ya?

See another fascist comment

7.) Obsession with National Security: Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses

G

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
The Lie Clock

A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the
Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.

He asked, 'What are all those clocks?'

St. Peter answered, 'Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a
Lie-Clock.

Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move.'

'Oh,' said the man, 'whose clock is that?'

'That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating
that she never told a lie.'

'Incredible,' said the man. 'And whose clock is that one?'

St. Peter responded, 'That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands
have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire
life.'

'Where's Senator Obama's clock?' asked the man.

'Obama's clock is in Jesus' office.

He's using it as a ceiling
fan.

I expect this from you anyway? C'mon 45/70, you never have played with a full deck now have you?

G

imported post

craig_family_values.jpg

I thought you all on the fringe might chomp on the bit over thisso to speak. You rememberyour crazy Larry Craig from Idaho don't cha?

:celebrate

G

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
Good one, Bear. :lol:
No need to comment on your misguided post. Your just a confused individual who is lost judging by where you post from, Missouri?

DEROS72

imported post

Dukester wrote:
DEROS72 wrote:
Obama’s gun plan

Aug. 13, 2008

To the editor:

This whatever it is, is BS. What did you do, type it out yourself. I guess if you use your spell/grammer checker you could put out about anything couldn't ya?

See another fascist comment

7.) Obsession with National Security: Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses
I copied and pasted from the original article.I did not type it myself.I here people talking about how we need to be more of a part of the global community,We are America we don,t haveto answer to theglobal community.But we have to stay strong because of the success of America people think we owe the rest of the world something especially these third world toilets that want to take what we have because they're to busy killing each other to take care of themselves.So they come here and pretty much demand that they have rights.Why should they have the same rights as an American Citizen or the immigrant that worked hard and came in legally to obtain citizenship.

Bear 45/70

imported post

Dukester wrote:
operation-mccain.jpg

Just for you 45/70

Your really are an ignorant azz aren't you? Youjust don't pay attention. OK, once again for the idiot.

I don't like either candidate worth a crap. I actually wouldn't choose either one if given a real choice. But since I have to choose one it sure as hell isn't gonna be the done nothing except attend a racist church and support anti-American legislation clown from one of the most anti-gun states in the country. But accusing me of liking McCain is like saying I like you.

G

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
He suspects nothing!!!!!!

Living in fear, you are the perfect fit for being a facsist...

7.) Obsession with National Security: Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.

G

imported post

45/70 - No need to comment on your last post cause you just don't get it! You are probably a poor sap whoholds up in his garage at your beloved loading bench listening to Doc (Pyshco) Savage or Coast to Coast day in and day out. Slowly but surely you are loosing your grip on reality...

So, how many houses do you own? Can you remember? McCain can't!

See you at the Debates:celebrate

Bear 45/70

imported post

Dukester wrote:
45/70 - No need to comment on your last post cause you just don't get it! You are probably a poor sap whoholds up in his garage at your beloved loading bench listening to Doc (Pyshco) Savage or Coast to Coast day in and day out. Slowly but surely you are loosing your grip on reality...

So, how many houses do you own? Can you remember? McCain can't!

See you at the Debates:celebrate

At leastMcCain haven't abondonedhis half brother like your pin head osama has.:p

There is nothing to debate, but you are so easily suckered in with BS and lies that a debate would just confuse you.
rolleyes.gif