• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This will put Duckster into a tizzy!

G

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
Dukester wrote:
45/70 - No need to comment on your last post cause you just don't get it! You are probably a poor sap whoholds up in his garage at your beloved loading bench listening to Doc (Pyshco) Savage or Coast to Coast day in and day out. Slowly but surely you are loosing your grip on reality...

So, how many houses do you own? Can you remember? McCain can't!

See you at the Debates:celebrate

At leastMcCain haven't abondonedhis half brother like your pin head osama has.:p

There is nothing to debate, but you are so easily suckered in with BS and lies that a debate would just confuse you.
rolleyes.gif

Your right, McShame hasn't... Hell, don't even know if he even has a half or whole brother for that matter but I'm sure if he did he probably would abondoned him like his ole' wife Cindy abondon her half sister.

Debate won't confuse me but it will McCain. After all, can't recall how many houses he owns, dude you want this sap working for the common man or corporate america?

G

imported post

"Hey, how about this John McCain, huh? Whoa, my gosh –- doesn't he look like the old guy at the barber shop? He looks kind of like a Wal-Mart greeter, John McCain. He kind of looks like the neighbor who says, 'Oh, that dead tree is on your property,' one of those guys. He's the guy who is always early for the early bird special, that's what he looks like. He looks like a mall walker, ladies and gentlemen. He looks like the guy at the supermarket who is confused by the automatic doors. He looks like the uncle who pretends to remove his thumb."

Bear 45/70

imported post

Dukester wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
Dukester wrote:
45/70 - No need to comment on your last post cause you just don't get it! You are probably a poor sap whoholds up in his garage at your beloved loading bench listening to Doc (Pyshco) Savage or Coast to Coast day in and day out. Slowly but surely you are loosing your grip on reality...

At leastMcCain haven't abondonedhis half brother like your pin head osama has.:p

There is nothing to debate, but you are so easily suckered in with BS and lies that a debate would just confuse you.
rolleyes.gif

Your right, McShame hasn't... Hell, don't even know if he even has a half or whole brother for that matter but I'm sure if he did he probably would abondoned him like his ole' wife Cindy abondon her half sister.

Debate won't confuse me but it will McCain. After all, can't recall how many houses he owns, dude you want this sap working for the common man or corporate america?
You are too stupid to waste anymore time on a troll like you. You never acknowledge any wrong doing or lying by osama so with a true believe like you there is only two ways to deal with you. The law won't let me do the most effective one so the other is that I will ignore you idiotic BS.

G

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
Dukester wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
Dukester wrote:

rolleyes.gif

You are too stupid to waste anymore time on a troll like you. You never acknowledge any wrong doing or lying by osama so with a true believe like you there is only two ways to deal with you. The law won't let me do the most effective one so the other is that I will ignore you idiotic BS.

Truth hurts doesn't it... Another neonut with his head in the sand... Yes, do us all a favor and crawl back into your garage with that good ole #9 with Savage cranked up on the AM dialcranking out reloads and just disappear.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Dukester wrote:
deepdiver wrote:
Good one, Bear. :lol:
No need to comment on your misguided post. Your just a confused individual who is lost judging by where you post from, Missouri?
Read your above quoted post out loud to yourself and listen to how stupid and elitist you sound.

Because I found a political joke humorous (I also laugh at jokes about republicans, independents, libertarians and a host of other people and things such as finding the cartoon you posted about Larry Craig to be humorous as well) and comment as such never making any reference to you directly or indirectly, you insult me personally and my entire state of residence. The ironic part about your comment is that I am not a native Missourian, did not move to Missouri until post-formal education well into adulthood and for no reasons relating to Missouri in particular. Your post and the premise of insult = fail.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Dukester wrote:
deepdiver wrote:
Read your above quoted post out loud to yourself and listen to how stupid and elitist you sound.
Yep. not really keen on personal attacks myself!
LMAO. Man is standing on a street corner minding his own business, laughing with his friends and you walk up and unprovoked and unexpectedly slap him across the face. He calmly and quietly turns around and punches you in the nose. As he calmly walks away you scream, "Hey, I don't appreciate being assaulted!!" :quirky Sorry, that dog won't hunt.

But you know, yours is such an audacious response that I can't even get riled up about it and am actually sitting here chuckling to myself over it.

G

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
Dukester wrote:
deepdiver wrote:
Good one, Bear. :lol:
No need to comment on your misguided post. Your just a confused individual who is lost judging by where you post from, Missouri?

Because I found a political joke humorous (I also laugh at jokes about republicans, independents, libertarians and a host of other people and things such as finding the cartoon you posted about Larry Craig to be humorous as well) and comment as such never making any reference to you directly or indirectly, you insult me personally and my entire state of residence. The ironic part about your comment is that I am not a native Missourian, did not move to Missouri until post-formal education well into adulthood and for no reasons relating to Missouri in particular. Your post and the premise of insult = fail.

You really lossed me on your comment??? How is my comment an insult to you or for your State of Missouri? A bit negative but by no means an insult. Of course if you perceive it that way well I don't know what to say other than your a bit thin skinned?

knight_308

imported post

Dukester wrote:

What's wrong with Savage aside from him being a blowhard? He's still usually right...

And what's wrong with not remembering your exact investments? What funds do you have you 401k invested in? Who manages those funds? What's their performance been? If you can't answer those questions you're just as bad as JSM.

OTOH at least JSM didn't use a convicted felon to buy a 1.4 million dollar home...

G

imported post

knight_308 wrote:
Dukester wrote:

What's wrong with Savage aside from him being a blowhard? He's still usually right...

And what's wrong with not remembering your exact investments? What funds do you have you 401k invested in? Who manages those funds? What's their performance been? If you can't answer those questions you're just as bad as JSM.

OTOH at least JSM didn't use a convicted felon to buy a 1.4 million dollar home...

Savage is nothing more than a Wack Job promoting hate... If you can't see it then your blind!

About McCain. It is a bit different when comparing investment your 401k and say how many homes you have. A home is tangible 401k is not since it flucuates refecting how well or how bad the market is. The point with McCain is this. He points out how he wants to help the struggling middle class and fix the defunct housing market and he is trying to portray himself just like us simpletons when clearly he's not. He got caught with his pants down when he couldn't even recall how many homes he owned, he looked down right stupid on television looking so confused.

Yep, another Republican confused about the Tony Rezo thing. This Rezo was brought up during the primaries last Spring and never got any traction.It won't get any traction this Fall either. There was no convictions, indictments, nada!

Careful whatyou toss aroung cause McCain was involved in the Keaton -5 scandal. I am thinking that McCain had some lobbiest ties with the Enron Group if I am not mistaken, I'll have to do more research.

jarhead1911A

imported post

I dont give a hoots damn about either one of those liars, They both need to be taken out back and put out of there misery.

IF they want to take my guns i emplore them to try. If they want to take more of my rights. Let them try. You can always tell when a politician is lying his mouth is moving and in Obama's case he is breathing so either way we are screwed.

McCain is also about as useless, He would jump off a bridge if his buddies told him it was a good idea. Yup a couple of winners we have good lord id rather have roger rabbit in office than either one of those too idiots.

Metal_Monkey

imported post

Hate my God.....you have that right,

Hate my race....you have that right,

Hate my gun...you have that right,

Hate the country that gave you those rights.....(fill in blank where my comment is censored)!!!

He is right about one thing, I think we do need a change in America....

and that is to not alow people like this to lead us!

MetalChris

imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
Will one of the moderators P L E A S E lock this thread and /or delete it?
How about banning Dukester's worthless ass...he obviously doesn't belong here.

G

imported post

MetalChris wrote:
Trigger Dr wrote:
Will one of the moderators P L E A S E lock this thread and /or delete it?
How about banning Dukester's worthless ass...he obviously doesn't belong here.
Another loss and confused soul checking in (judging by labeling Ohio as your location) Well, put up a chair and grab your little glass of kool aid and get ready to be educated.:lol:

G

imported post

Metal_Monkey wrote:
Hate my God.....you have that right,

Hate my race....you have that right,

Hate my gun...you have that right,

Hate the country that gave you those rights.....(fill in blank where my comment is censored)!!!

Another Fascist checking in, don't forget your kool-aid?

1.) Powerful and Continuing Nationalism: Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.

G

imported post

Real John McCain
"About 300 guests turned out Saturday night to celebrate the 90th birthday of Joseph 'Joe Bananas' Bonanno, retired boss of New York's Bonanno crime family. He retired to Tucson in 1968 . . . John McCain, R-Ariz., and Gov. Fife Symington sent their regards by telegram." The Arizona Republic - January 17, 1995

McCain was one of the "Keating Five," congressmen investigated on ethics charges for strenuously helping convicted racketeer Charles Keating after he gave them large campaign contributions and vacation trips.
Charles Keating was convicted of racketeering and fraud in both state and federal court after his Lincoln Savings & Loan collapsed, costing the taxpayers $3.4 billion.. His convictions were overturned on technicalities.

McCain intervened on behalf of Charles Keating after Keating gave McCain at least $112,00 in contributions. In the mid-1980s, McCain made at least nine trips on Keating's airplanes, and three of those were to Keating's luxurious retreat in the Bahamas. McCain's wife and father-in-law also were the largest investors (at $350,000) in a Keating shopping center; the Phoenix New Times called it a "sweetheart deal."