• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any OCers in the Middlesboro-Pineville area

promizkeeper

imported post

I often visit my parents in Miracle off 987 and was wondering what the OC atmosphere was like. plan to be out there again around Thanksgiving. Have been CCing while there but would like to OC.

RIAShooter

imported post

I haven't seen anyone that far down, I'm on the opposite end of the state, I think PFC helms might be I'll see if I can find one of his post and he should be able to help you more

RIAShooter

imported post

PFC Helms is from Bowling Green, Nooblet is from Southeastern Ky, he told me exactly where but I don't remember now, (I'm bad about that sorry Noob), but pretty much anywhere in KY your fine, you could just download the Ky phamplet and if you are stopped just hand it to the LEO.