• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oktoberfest

SQLtables

imported post

I was thinking that maybe it'd be cool for some of us to get together in Frankenmuth for Oktoberfest. Those of us who OC would just have to avoid the beer tent. ;)

I was trying to think of a nice place to picnic, but the areas that get a lot of traffic are downtown. There aren't really any high traffic parks or anything in town here that I know of. Since Frankenmuth is always packed during festivals (which seem to occur every weekend), I thought maybe it'd be a good time to hang out and spread the joy of open carry.

Oktoberfest is September 18-21. If we meet up on Saturday we can even attend the Weiner dog races! :lol:

Here's some info on the festival.
http://www.frankenmuthfestivals.com/?page_id=6

So, anybody interested?

ruger45

imported post

they also got the big car show the first weekend of september it is friday thru sunday

friday theyline up all the cars down town on main street a lot of people show up for that i mean thousands