• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone Wish To Have OC Dinner In South hill SOVA.....

Morbid

imported post

Anyone wish to have OC Dinner in south hill SOVA, At the AppleBee's for 8/23/08

I know little short notice but if anyone would like to join me, I was thinking sometime around 5 or 6 pm would be a good time for anyone.

If you would like to join me for dinner please let me know.

There address says there in La Crosse but there really in the South Hill City limits.

Location Info Is: 100 Wells Street La Crosse, VA 23950 # 434-477-4813

www.applebees.com/LocalInfo.aspx

You can get driving directions to that location on there website above.

Im not positive on Applebee's policy on firearms and i have no idea weather this store alone is pro firearms, i wouldn't see why not since your in the heart of the south of VA, I know they have a bar just like any other Applebee's so of course you would have to be OC anyways.

If anyone can shed some light on this feel free and i will move it to another place that is pro firearms, but im not gonna call them so they can make something up or inform them other then how many people would be there so they could be ready for us.

The whole point of OC dinners is to improve public knowledge.

··°-° Mørß °-°··

Morbid

imported post

Morbid wrote:
Anyone wish to have OC Dinner in south hill SOVA, At the AppleBee's for 8/23/08

I know little short notice but if anyone would like to join me, I was thinking sometime around 5 or 6 pm would be a good time for anyone.

If you would like to join me for dinner please let me know.

There address says there in La Crosse but there really in the South Hill City limits.

Location Info Is: 100 Wells Street La Crosse, VA 23950 # 434-477-4813

http://www.applebees.com/LocalInfo.aspx

You can get driving directions to that location on there website above.

Im not positive on Applebee's policy on firearms and i have no idea weather this store alone is pro firearms, i wouldn't see why not since your in the heart of the south of VA, I know they have a bar just like any other Applebee's so of course you would have to be OC anyways.

If anyone can shed some light on this feel free and i will move it to another place that is pro firearms, but im not gonna call them so they can make something up or inform them other then how many people would be there so they could be ready for us.

The whole point of OC dinners is to improve public knowledge.

··°-° Mørß °-°··
Ok anyone who was interested im sorry to inform you that i am going to have to cancel this dinner, for myself to be present at, i have a mission that just came up that requires me to go to PA tomorrow.

I wont be back until next week sometime, army wants to train me in how to use the new dagger systems, the replacement to our old plugers if anyone doesn't know what that is, it's how the army inputs it's freq. into our radio's....

I feel quite bad for this because this would have been my first OC dinner, and my first major OC experience im sure there will be many more chances.

As it has come to my knowledge i will be leaving for Iraq in Oct. Opsec restrains me from saying anymore then that...

If you would like to go to the dinner anyways please feel free to indulge in the great views, and scenery of southern VA.

Again im sorry for the cancellation...

··°-° Mørß °-°··