• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NEW SONG Granny's got a gun...

Statesman

imported post

All I was able to watch was the blasted Windows Vista commercial, over and over again (the pain).

Seems Microsoft didn't tell their participants that Windows Vista still requires alot of PC resources for its built in spyware and software piracy monitoring. NO, Microsoft, I still will not purchase Vista, no matter how much you spend on public relations and image. It's nice to know Microsoft's customers are paying for damage control costs with Vista, something that could have been avoided by not putting in features PC users don't want.

I'm glad I switched to Ubuntu Linux, www.ubuntu.com.

Grief...