Thread: Annoyance

Post imported post

If you need a reason to check your blood pressure take a look at the weeklies latest OCD article.

Just remember, there will always be those folks who refuse to listen to logic and result to childish name calling.

(intentionally not putting a convenient link here)

Post imported post

would we expect anything less from billie bob cope .

I sent him an email explaining to him how to use spell check.

Post imported post

Hiredgun30 wrote:
    would we expect anything less from billie bob cope .

I sent him an email explaining to him how to use spell check.
    OK, now THAT is funny!

Post imported post

I have revised my thinking...there are pro-gun people, anti-gun people, and then there are just stupid people such as Mr. Cope over there...and therein is the reality of our group.

Post imported post

Oh right...in my opinion...

Post imported post

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder article?

Post imported post

FogRider wrote:
    Obsessive Compulsive Disorder article?
    Would we post that here?

Google Keywords:

"Bill Cope OCD" and it should be the top hit.

Post imported post

BrianEMT wrote:
    Would we post that here?

Google Keywords:

"Bill Cope OCD" and it should be the top hit.
    Ah, thanks.

...Dear lord, that is damn near unreadable.

Post imported post

Only nice and appropriate reaction to this stupidity.

Post imported post

Unreadable is about right. The author must compensate for a serious inability to write good prose with... well, with that drivel.
    :quirky

Post imported post

"I'd no more put my trust in gun-obsessed yahoos to defend my right to call them gun-obsessed yahoos than I'd depend on drunk monkeys to write my columns for me."

If drunk monkeys didn't write that piece then someone has some serious issues.

Until I read that column though I didn't know that everyone who speaks in a thick southern accent is an assumed idiot and an open carry practitioner. Wonder how those with a thick southern accent who are not idiots and not open carry practitioners feel about being so portrayed by this individual.

I also wonder how a class-action libel suit would sit with him considering that he has now, in a published column, portrayed every member of OCDO as an irresponsible, irrational, uneducated, stereotypical stupid hillbilly/redneck loser. Wonder if he went far enough for it to be actionable. Any of our idiot, uneducated hillbilly idiot attorneys floating around reading this?
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

deepdiver wrote:
    "I'd no more put my trust in gun-obsessed yahoos to defend my right to call them gun-obsessed yahoos than I'd depend on drunk monkeys to write my columns for me."

If drunk monkeys didn't write that piece then someone has some serious issues.

Until I read that column though I didn't know that everyone who speaks in a thick southern accent is an assumed idiot and an open carry practitioner. Wonder how those with a thick southern accent who are not idiots and not open carry practitioners feel about being so portrayed by this individual.

I also wonder how a class-action libel suit would sit with him considering that he has now, in a published column, portrayed every member of OCDO as an irresponsible, irrational, uneducated, stereotypical stupid hillbilly/redneck loser. Wonder if he went far enough for it to be actionable. Any of our idiot, uneducated hillbilly idiot attorneys floating around reading this?
    I considered it, but there was just as much muck-raking as the article he wrote last week as there is in this one.

The page falls under "Opinions"...technically he is entitled to speak as much crap about our group as he wants. HOWEVER, show that he is being paid by Boise Weekly to write and print this stuff...and you might have something.