Thread: Want to get a fun gun

Richmond, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

I'm looking to get a very high capacity 9mm fun gun, and have decided on a M-11/9. There are a couple of manufacturers out there such as Vulcan, Masterpiece Arms, Cobray, and Ingram.

I don't have the money for an Ingram, Cobray's are the bottem of the barrel and everyone I have talked to says that the Masterpiece Arms M-11's are the best quality on the market. I was just curious if anyone has had any experience with The MPA's or any semi-auto M-11 in general?

Mulligan's Valley

Post imported post

My guess is that you'll get a whole lot of real good info from if you check them out.
    The most important lesson I have learned from my time in the freedom movement and further studying it is that trying to create an organization without preventing the issues caused by narcissistic sociopaths and democracy is a lot like heading to sea in a sieve. It'll never work.

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.