• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My Baby just arrived!

jbradford1

imported post

She's so pretty! Bought her from "Gunbroker.com" for $370.00 NIB. Just gave her a good cleaning and bought her some new clothes..AMinotaur MTAC IWBHolster and for the normal OC days a CQC Serpa. She loves them. And this little lady is equiped with a Crimsion Trace Laser to help the bad guys make an informed decision. Now I also did up her nails...White...She's almost too pretty to shoot!...Now Zerocool..that Judge looks real good in a serpa too!...My wife fell in love with it. Guess I better start saving..You can bet I'll get one from Gunbroker.com.

zer0cool

imported post

Thats very pretty JB, yea Ive been thinking about getting a serpa for it. Sometime next week I'm going to order some #000 buck for it maybe we can head out and try it on some watermelons... I'd like to see what your new baby vs. a watermelon would do as well.... Conrats on the new "decision maker!"

N00blet45

imported post

Since we are showing off our newest additions I'll post mine.

This is my Remington 700 that I've had for some time. The new addition is the scope (Leupold Mark 2 3-9x40mm) which I received as a birthday present earlier today. Now all I need to do is sight this baby in. Hopefully I'll be proud enough of my grouping to post that too. :)

N00blet45

imported post

The Remington doesn't have any sights, that's why I had to get the scope. I also haven't done any serious long range target shooting other than range qualifying about 2 years ago. *edit* And back then I was about average. I got a 28 out of 40. Nothing to brag about. :D

It's a wide duplex reticle.