• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Garden Gnomes need to be registered and licensed.

yeahYeah

imported post

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,407283,00.html

GREENSBURG, Pa. — A Pennsylvania man has been convicted of using a 2-pound concrete garden gnome as a deadly weapon in during a drunken rage aimed at his teenage stepdaughter. Charles S. Morrison, 31, of Greensburg, Pa., was convicted Tuesday of five charges, including felonious aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in connection with the Valentine's Day incident, according to a report in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

Morrison's 16-year-old stepdaughter was scratched above her right eye after he threw the 1-foot-tall smiling gnome through a glass door, the paper said. "He threw the gnome at the glass," she told the jury. "It shattered everywhere, and the glass hit me in the face."

The defendant's attorney said he threw the gnome in frustration when he tripped on his way out of the house, but wasn't aiming for his stepdaughter. It took 90 minutes for the jury to find Morrison guilty. The other charges included two counts of simple assault, reckless endangerment and child endangerment.

He was acquitted of a second charge of aggravated assault, the paper said. He could face up to 10 years in prison, the Tribune-Review said. He'll be sentenced in three months. Morrison is already serving a 15-month to five-year prison sentence for pleading guilty to his sixth drunken driving offense since 1997.

yeahYeah

imported post

here's a mug shot:

gnome-1.jpg

jbone

imported post

I hope the SOB gets the full ten for Garden Gnomes abuse, I mean for
assaulting a Child. What a low life!