• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bloomberg and Paul - Independent Green Party?

DoubleR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I just saw this article. This is off-the-wall, to me.

Boy, I was so upset I screwed up the Title big time. It should read Bloomberg and Paul. Sorry all!

Thanks for the Title fix. Mods.

DopaVash

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Carey Campbell, a leader of Virginia's Independent Green Party, called Bloomberg a "commonsense centrist that is center-right and perfectly positioned for Virginia and the rest of the country." He also said Mayor Bloomberg is," a singular figure with an opportunity to build a major third party."

WHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!?!?!?!?!?! WTF?!

hsmith

imported post

One of the biggest statists ever born and one of the biggest freedom lovers ever born on the same ticket

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

rodbender

imported post

Bloomberg a "commonsense centrist that is center-right

Yep, and I have a pet gazelle, lion, wildebeest, tiger, and hyenathat all sleep in the same dog house and eat the same salad for lunch everyday.