• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane Meet This Saturday, Aug. 23rd

surfj9009

imported post

Since M1Gunr is going to be in town this weekend I thought it might be a good chance for an impromptu meet/greet/dinner. Since he is driving over from the west side it will have to be sometime after 4pm.

I know I missed the last few since I was out of town working, but I would like to meet some of the other Spokane area OC'ers if you guys can make it.

We were considering Sonic Burgers on Division, just because I love their food and they are very pro-OC, so I tend to support that. But, if anybody else can make it we can consider plenty of other places. Maybe, D'Lishs Burger joint, I haven't been there in ages.

Anyhow, if anybody else can meet up with us just sign in here or PM me.

K_Bjornstad

imported post

I have to work until1600 tomorrow. I also have a ride-a-long with the Airway Heights Police Department at 1800. Furthermore, I am not allowed to bring my firearm to work so it would be a lot of extra driving and wasted time for me to go. Ya see David? I'm gonna be good. Jerk....I'm just kidding. It did feel good to be you for two weeks.

surfj9009

imported post

Aw damn, as much as i wanted to, I can't. Sorry guys, something has come up. It seems as though I never get any rest.