Thread: Free at Last, Free at Last! I did it!!!! Wow!

Post imported post

I finally did "it". You know, I've been riding around on my motorcycle through town, to the range and to one gun shop for a while now. I've had a Dayton cop (at the range) tell me he'd arrest me for OC'ing, he didnt care. I've asked every kind of"what if" question here and even called the OSP, local and sheriff's dept about "it".

Tonight.....I just went and OC'd in town.....yes, on FOOT! What a relief! People weren't screaming, grabbing their children and running away....no police cars screeching up with shotguns and all that crap....nobody tackled me....no CCW holder shot me dead, no dirty looks......not even a peep....not even a peep! No one asked and no one acted like they really cared!

I shopped at Walmart,Kroger, and got gas at Speedway.....and, yes, I was on my motorcycle. Ijust got home and put the groceries away. What an incredible feeling of freedom and relief! Just WOW!

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

It's great isn't it? I moved from Ohio to Arizona in early 2005 and a guy at my church in Ohio had already filled me in on the acceptance of open carry in Arizona before I left. It didn't take too long before I was open carrying everywhere (since I didn't have a ccw permit) and it was as natural as walking into stores and other places with my pants on.

Post imported post

Good job!

Glad you liked it.

Post imported post

Yes, it was good to finally overcome the anxiety of doing it. If anyone noticed the time of my post....yeah, it was a bit later so the stores werent crowded, but it was a good first step.

BTW, that avitar still cracks me up!

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

good for you.

I said before about OCing forthe first time "the only thing to fear about OC isnothing"

Post imported post

OC'dinto the gas station in New Madison today on the way to the range. No problems. This is getting easier.