Thread: What aboot Canada, eh?

Post imported post

So I live in Washington state and I have my CCP. What if I want to go up to Vancouver BC? Does anyone know if I can and if so what the rules and regs are?

State Researcher

Post imported post

Avis VanRental wrote:
    So I live in Washington state and I have my CCP. What if I want to go up to Vancouver BC? Does anyone know if I can and if so what the rules and regs are?
    Are you seriously asking this? If you really have to go to Vancouver, leave your gun at home...it ain't worth it.
    Have a look at "Canada's Gun Laws for Americans" here: http://www.panda.com/canadaguns/#rights

Post imported post

Cant do it crossing into Mexico, or Canada. Leave it at home.
    The only terrorists I see nowadays are at the Capital.

The statements made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of OCDO or its members.

Post imported post

If you do, you will discover just what color the walls are on the inside of a Canadian prison.

Post imported post

Mr44Magnum wrote:
    If you do, you will discover just what color the walls are on the inside of a Canadian prison.

They are pale yellow/green....don't ask.

Post imported post

Jeez... I remember crossing into Vancouver... 'Guy got around to askin' if I had any firearms... 'n I lifted my Win 94 .30-30 from the side of my console. He asked if it was loaded. I said: 'Of course'. "Ok... go on!" This was... 1968 tho.

Post imported post

And they look for those fun NRA stickers, or any thing that says your a gun loving American.....

NRA sticker = a lengthy search of your vehicle....trust me... they tore apart my 78 yo dads Motor home one year looking for guns, cause the kid seen the NRA sticker....

Favorite recent Quote:
    "As long as I'm prosecutor, if someone comes into a store with a gun – and I've said it before and I'll say it again – they have forfeited their right not to be shot,"
    Hamilton County, Ohio - prosecutor; Joe Deters

Post imported post

There are few places I would venture in my own country, not from fear of criminals or the like, but from nutty anti-gun laws and brainwashed stooges.

If I can’t take the family without being persecuted or prosecuted, then I don’t need to go there.

Turn Canada in to the U.N. for human rights violations……Right.