Thread: CCW updates

Post imported post

I recently moved and need to update my address on my CCW permit.How do I go about doing it.I just received it about 2 months ago and its good for 7 years.Do I need to wait?I would hate to wait 6-8 weeks for a new one.Any help would be of value to me.............Thanks to all who support the open carry law we need in Florida.

South end of the Gunshine State, Florida, USA

Post imported post

bluelinewalker2 wrote:
    I recently moved and need to update my address on my CCW permit.How do I go about doing it.I just received it about 2 months ago and its good for 7 years.Do I need to wait?I would hate to wait 6-8 weeks for a new one.Any help would be of value to me.............Thanks to all who support the open carry law we need in Florida.
    Here are the instructions from the Florida Department of Agriculture. http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/license/changes.html. or you can go here without reading the instructions https://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/li...hgaddr790.html. You can do it right on line. :celebrate

Post imported post

thanks for the info. I went online and it only took a few minutesto fill out info. Thanks pal!

South end of the Gunshine State, Florida, USA

Post imported post

No problem. Always willing to help like minded people.

Post imported post

thank-you for the good info.