• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Trip to the mailbox

brokenarrows

imported post

I waas at home watching A&E and minding my own business. I noticed that I had neglected to bring my mail in. Having had multiple problems with others prying my locking mail box open, I hastily went to get my mail.

While there I spoke to a couple just moving in upstairs. I then realized that I forgot to put on my rig. I was unarmed and unable to defend myself.:shock::what::uhoh:

I terminated the conversation and beat feet back to my home.

Whew, I made it.

So many what if's!
Glad the boogey man didn't jump me.:celebrate

LovesHisXD45

imported post

brokenarrows wrote:
I waas at home watching A&E and minding my own business. I noticed that I had neglected to bring my mail in. Having had multiple problems with others prying my locking mail box open, I hastily went to get my mail.

While there I spoke to a couple just moving in upstairs. I then realized that I forgot to put on my rig. I was unarmed and unable to defend myself.:shock::what::uhoh:

Whew, I made it.

So many what if's!

:) rofl Yeah, gotta watch our for that mean ole boogy man. Just don't keep your "rig" under your bed. I hear that's where he likes to hide out.

rofl :lol::lol::lol:

ainokea

imported post

brokenarrows wrote:

Whew, I made it.

So many what if's!

Dude, I so hope this is a joke!! :banghead: A story about nothing...:banghead::banghead:

From the title I thought someone got their CFP.

youscareme

Banned
imported post

brokenarrows wrote:

Whew, I made it.

So many what if's!
so did you get a permit or what?

PT111

imported post

brokenarrows wrote:

Whew, I made it.

So many what if's!
Don't know whether to laugh or cry at this.:banghead: Actually I think it is fake but is sooo realistic until it could happen.

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

brokenarrows wrote:
It is not the boogey man you need to worry about, it's the zombies.

zombie2.jpg

PT111

imported post

A neighbor of mine got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom as was so sleepy until he forgot his gun. While standing there in silent bliss he thought he ehard a noise and made a quick dash back to his bedside table to grab his gun. The next day he had to go tothe storetoget new bathroom wallpaper, paint and linens. His wife was not happy with his half finished job and failure to cut it off while gettinghis gun. :cuss: I have to say it did make a mess and took a while to clean up.

LovesHisXD45

imported post

PT111 wrote:
A neighbor of mine got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom as was so sleepy until he forgot his gun. While standing there in silent bliss he thought he ehard a noise and made a quick dash back to his bedside table to grab his gun. The next day he had to go tothe storetoget new bathroom wallpaper, paint and linens. His wife was not happy with his half finished job and failure to cut it off while gettinghis gun. :cuss: I have to say it did make a mess and took a while to clean up.
roflmao! :)

brokenarrows

imported post

youscareme wrote:
brokenarrows wrote:

Whew, I made it.

So many what if's!
I DID!:uhoh:

brokenarrows

imported post

pitythefools wrote:
brokenarrows wrote:
youscareme wrote:
brokenarrows wrote:

Whew, I made it.

So many what if's!
I DID!:uhoh:
sweeet! lets go shooting bro. I will drive, you buy the bullets.
dang it, I always buy the bullets:cuss:

b1ack5mith

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
brokenarrows wrote:
It is not the boogey man you need to worry about, it's the zombies.

zombie2.jpg

i have good news about zombies tho! they eat braaainsss... so im safe ;)

jkjk, zombies eat everything ;)

btw have u guys seen resident evil extinction? i nearly pooped myself! (grabs glock... and popcorn) :)