• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

September OC meet...

ScottyT

imported post

Custom holds that you just volunteered yourself to be the organizer! :celebrate

Unless there has already been plans made over on UCC, you can spearhead this one!

Utah_Patriot

imported post

Here is a sugesstion. The lee kay range their is a picnic area and range. It would require anyone shooting to have eyes and ears. but I think I can get the fee waived. If we clean the frontage road a portion of it just light trash pick up 30 Min Max. They will allow us to open carry just an't shoot from the holster I am looking at a Fri or Sat in September close to the Free Way I 80 and SR 201. I want to try to get a guest speaker and fill out press releases early if this is acceptable. Their are no schools around and Ideal for those of you who do not have their CCW's so please let me know if this might work

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

gunsfreak4791 wrote:
Here is a sugesstion. The lee kay range their is a picnic area and range. It would require anyone shooting to have eyes and ears. but I think I can get the fee waived. If we clean the frontage road a portion of it just light trash pick up 30 Min Max. They will allow us to open carry just an't shoot from the holster I am looking at a Fri or Sat in September close to the Free Way I 80 and SR 201. I want to try to get a guest speaker and fill out press releases early if this is acceptable. Their are no schools around and Ideal for those of you who do not have their CCW's so please let me know if this might work
Looks like we have a new volunteer for planning Septembers meet! ;)

Utah_Patriot

imported post

Sounds good anyone have input on what or where they would like to see at the meet up in September will Friday the 12th work if not let me know a day

ScottyT

imported post

gunsfreak4791 wrote:
Not to be a wet blanket, but count me out for a Lee Kay trip. I have vowed never to return to the horrible place! :cuss: I know many here share my thoughts...

Utah_Patriot

imported post

Any Ideas for the meet up I am open to just about anywhere in Utah just give me some input to where you want to meet In the mean time I will look for another location

yo101jimmy

imported post

I would vote somewhere more south than its been but thats my vote! I know not very many of us come from Utah county up but hey its worth a shot huh

:dude:

jaredbelch

Founder's Club Member
imported post

My guess is that brokenarrows isn't really interested in planning anything... So yo101jimmy if you want it down south, then plan it, and post it... Because if nobody else does, I'll go ahead and organize it.

And if I organize it, it'll be somewhere close to me. :lol::lol:

yo101jimmy

imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
SGT Jensen wrote: post whore :lol::lol::lol::lol: I would never do that :what::celebrate:what:post whore :lol::lol::lol::lol: I would never do that :what::celebrate:what:

lol - nah, not you friend! :lol:
sorry that was me... he didn't log out at work and I wrote it.