• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

September OC meet...

yo101jimmy

imported post

What would everyone thing of Rotary park in American Fork on Sept 11th 6pm"ish"?

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&hs=MB7&pwst=1&resnum=0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=rotary+park+american+fork&fb=1&view=text&latlng=3944134906194021670

:banghead: cant think of anything else. BUT BYOB bring your own beef or pork if you like it that way.

Also the pavilion on the south east side is out side of 1000ft of Greenwood school.
That's where we would meet.

[size="+1"] [/size]

ScottyT

imported post

That sounds great to me! Perfect date, good location.

I say we plan it! Post over on UCC and we will see what people think!

Or is it time to start going back to resteraunts because it is getting dark sooner?

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

I agree, one last picnic in the park... and what day could be better that 9/11? Rotary Park has excellent tree cover as well!

Great choice! :celebrate

ScottyT

imported post

Great! Let's do it!

Can you see if we need reservations for the pavillion Jimmy?

9/11 at 6:00?

Jared - can you do the same Google map wizardry and mark the school boundaries for us?

Someone be sure to post it on UCC.

Woot!:celebrate

jaredbelch

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I'm on it! Will post back soon.

Link The red shaded area is OFF LIMITS to non permit holders. Plan accordingly.

Disclaimer: These markings are approximate, and don't constitute legal advice! So There! :p

jaredbelch

Founder's Club Member
imported post

D94R wrote:
These meets always seem to be on my work days (though I don't work a traditional mon-fri work schedule either), but I'll see if I can't make this one. I get off work at 6PM, so it will depend on my mood and how work went that day.
We usually end up hanging out pretty late, so come when you can.