• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone in the Richmond area need/want a Serpa for Beretta 92/96/M9

curtiswr

imported post

Also got some 9mm ammo that I don't need anymore and won't for a while. Traded in Beretta M9 for an XD .40 Subcompact today. :D

I have 150 rounds of Blazer Brass FMJ and 50 rounds of 124gr Remington Golden Sabre JHPs. Lemme know if you want any of it, might could hand off at the next OC dinner, the meetup in Leesburg, or whenever.

Infidel

imported post

On second thought I would also have a use for the holster as I'm in the military and they use the Berretta92.

How much for all the ammo AND the holster?

Would like to get ASAP as we are going to the range next weekend (military unit).

curtiswr

imported post

I sent you a private message, but if no one objects to me posting what I am asking for it here it is:

10 for the Serpa Holster
15 for the 150 rounds of Blazer Brass FMJ
15 for the 50 rounds of Golden Saber JHP

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

curtiswr wrote:
I sent you a private message, but if no one objects to me posting what I am asking for it here it is:

10 for the Serpa Holster
15 for the 150 rounds of Blazer Brass FMJ
15 for the 50 rounds of Golden Saber JHP
Do you have any .45ACP stuff? I've got a pickup truck and can make multiple trips if need be.:lol:

That's part of what this group is about - sharing and passing on the good things.

Good show Curtis!

Yata hey

curtiswr

imported post

If anyone should check this out still: Infidel has decided to take all the items.

Grapeshot: no, no .45 ACP stuff up... I'm keeping that. :D