• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Joe Biden on Gun Control

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

As I posted in the other thread here is how Biden feels about gun owners. I think it should be distributed widely.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/E9aIb-IplqY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

Remember that this is the guy that brags, "I think I have a much higher IQ than you do." and now he's worrying about other's capabilities to know. The line between madness and brilliance is thin, wavy and indistinct. He's not smart, he's just a whack job. Scroom.

At least he is an honest and forthright gun grabber unlike that lame repugnicrat.

jbone

imported post

The whole NOObama has been my stance from day 1. I think America will have seen him as a danger in the fullest by Election Day and will cast their votes for someone else.

Tomahawk

imported post

First time I ever heard of Biden was in the 80s when he lied about his college degree. I think it's hilarious that Obama picked this turkey. I agree with longwatch: distribute that video widely.

Deanimator

imported post

Thanks goodness he chose the VP candidate with the highest negatives and the fewest positives.

Ohio gun owners won the last election for Bush. It isn't looking any better this time for Obama.

DopaVash

Founder's Club Member
imported post

jbone wrote:
The whole NOObama has been my stance from day 1. I think America will have seen him as a danger in the fullest by Election Day and will cast their votes for someone else.

I surely hope you're right. I think things are going in the right direction for that to happen, and if Mac knocks out the Debates like he did the Church Forum, it'll be the winning blow.

yeahYeah

imported post

DopaVash wrote:
jbone wrote:

I surely hope you're right. I think things are going in the right direction for that to happen, and if Mac knocks out the Debates like he did the Church Forum, it'll be the winning blow.
IMHO, obama bin biden will dig their own grave. Obama was mr. hope and change during the primaries, but now, he is just like every other politician. and to take a 30 senator on as VP does not play well with the hope and change bologne.

jbone

imported post

DopaVash wrote:
jbone wrote:

Wish I could tell the future. I do feel confident that Obama will loose. Biden is not the Change Obama has been preaching, and the nation will see that as well.

Dustin

imported post

Gun issues
Biden was given an "F" by the National Rifle Association (NRA) showing an anti-gun ownership voting record.[9][/suP] He supports reinstating the Federal Assault Weapons Ban and voted against prohibition of lawsuits against gun manufacturers. He has voted to ban assault rifles and to end the "gun show loophole", stating that no one should be able to walk into a gun show and buy a gun more easily than they could at a normal store.

That's all that matters.

Sadly the other side of the houselooks no better.

McCain has received fair to poor ratings on gun issues from the National Rifle Association, garnering a C+.[248][/suP] According to a review by Gun Owners of America (GOA), "in 2001, McCain went from being a supporter of anti-gun bills to being a lead sponsor".[249][/suP] McCain's GOA rating went from a "C-" in 2000 to an "F-" in 2006

Slayer of Paper

imported post

From the video above (may be paraphrased, but I think I got it exact):

Biden: "I'm the guy that wrote the original Assult Weapons Ban."

Tells me everything I need to know about the man.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Can't remember which blog had this ... I'd love to give credit, so if you know, please step forth:

JoeSparky

Centurion
imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
Yep, Rock Bama, POTUS for change! Unfortunately I am a conservative beyond the repugnant GOP. And I suspect that my IQ is much higher than Biden his time's, like one or two sigmas.
Sorry, can't make out the Yellow!

unreconstructed1

imported post

JoeSparky wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:
Yep, Rock Bama, POTUS for change! Unfortunately I am a conservative beyond the repugnant GOP. And I suspect that my IQ is much higher than Biden his time's, like one or two sigmas.
Sorry, can't make out the Yellow!
highlight the text. it becomes more visible at that point, and most likely a very true statement, given the caliber of the materials Doug has posted.