• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TXCDL site hacked AGAIN!

kingmonkey

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Guys, this is getting crazy! The TXCDL site has TWICE been hacked. I just checked it and it was down. Apparently it was "Hacked by LatinHackTeam." I wonder why they are getting hit so hard and what can be done to stop it?

marklar

imported post

Tell them to update phpbb. Its an exploit in their current version

A

Arizonatexan

imported post

This is making me crazy. Our web guys are working on it. I don't know why we are such a target but somebody doesn't want us on the web. Please bear with us.

Thanks a lot.

Gary

marklar

imported post

They are not targeting you they are just defacing all sites that have that vulnerability.

CrossFire

imported post

Yea, it is almost to the point of no longer even bothering with the site anymore and that isa shame because I have been a member for some time now.

marklar

imported post

Domain ID:D128604536-LROR
Domain Name:TXCDL.ORG
Created On:09-Sep-2006 23:51:32 UTC
Last Updated On:12-Sep-2008 01:26:17 UTC
Expiration Date:09-Sep-2009 23:51:32 UTC

Looks like they let the domain name expire then re upped it today, It will take about 4-24 hours for the DNS servers to update.

gpz1100

imported post

tried several times, i guess it's gone, unless they have a new address...

rodbender

imported post

I think Gary probably got tired of messing with it. Heck, he seldom posted and never said anything about the billboards or taxi ads. I'll never go back. Deleted my links in favorites.

Sleepless

imported post

The website is totally gone, now there is some garbage website with lots of links for a lot of different garbage so I highly doubt that the website is ever coming back unless it is coming back with a new webaddress.

For Texas there is always www.texasguntalk.com and it seems to be pretty active.

Just too bad to see the website gone.

CrossFire

imported post

Like RB said, Gary seemed to lose interest once the realization that regaining OC in Texas would require more than just starting a website. OCDO.COM has done more for us than our so called grass roots organization ever did.