Thread: Kootenai County Fair OC

Post imported post

Granted he was getting big brothered big time. I was CC under my untucked hawaiian shirt and noticed an OC guy walking around with his wife. Three times I saw pairs of officers standing at a distance, talking into their radios and looking at him, sizing him up. Not once was he approached and he seemed to be having a great time. Never once did he draw his sidearm on a footlong hand dipped corndog or elephant ear. Eventually he was lefty alone.

Campaign Veteran Right Wing Wacko's Avatar

Post imported post

GreenDrake wrote:
    Granted he was getting big brothered big time. I was CC under my untucked hawaiian shirt and noticed an OC guy walking around with his wife. Three times I saw pairs of officers standing at a distance, talking into their radios and looking at him, sizing him up. Not once was he approached and he seemed to be having a great time. Never once did he draw his sidearm on a footlong hand dipped corndog or elephant ear. Eventually he was lefty alone.
    Elephant Ears are usually pretty tame, but those Corn Dogs can be a real problem! I've seen them rip a guys guts right out!

Post imported post

i am really suprised the EL CAPITAN didnt have a press conference...

Post imported post

I have yet to see a single other person OCing in a setting not within our group. Well...other than an elderly gentleman in Nampa when I was...14.

Post imported post

i think we should regester for the ada county class and wear shirts to the class promoting open carry...

i have a friend that just took a class in boise, the instructor told him OC is illgal if it offends people..

. i had to print out the law for him.... to show him otherwise...

Post imported post

Too bad he didn't take the class at the Sherrif's office....they'd set him straight as I've OCed there on a few occasions now and have had conversations about it in the class.

Post imported post

Wasn't me

GreenDrake, you and I are the only people from North Idaho posting on here recently. Maybe it was a lurker, though. The SpokaneOC groupare in the process of determining whether firearms are allowed at their fair. ..Don't think I am going to that one, either!

Any N. Idahoans or W. Washingtonians interested in a meet or shoot or bothon the 14th of September (Sunday) In Kootenai county?Thinking like a Tubbs Hill walk or something and up Fernan to shoot maybe.... (I really do not know if that is a good spot anymore)...... GreenDrake, If your interested let's start a thread. Would be nice if the Boise bunch had a pamphlet finished by then

Post imported post

Breakfast at Nosworthy's and the pit range out behind Hayden Lake sportsmans access, or perhaps the fellas out at the Fernan Rod & Gun Club may want some publicity and have an open day we can promote. I generally work most weekends, being in real estate, but I may get a hall pass for a day.

Post imported post

Hopefully you'll have the afternoon free. I have mychildren most of the time, but that weekend I do not. Anybody else interested?

Post imported post

i got an idea.. we can meet at the continential divide..lol.....